What Team Do you support & best memory

Still a bit sore we beat you to the play offs I see

Not really. It was like winning the race to the top of a cliff then falling straight off the other side. Now you're a splattered wreck, boasting that you're better than everyone for winning that shit race while everyone's ripping the piss out of you.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Websters goal against Berwick Rangers in the cup scores highly with me, if only because it winds their odious supporters up into a state of apoplexy. But greatest memory is The Legends 234 yard strike which bulleted over Jim McArthurs napper in the league cup many, many years ago. It was so long ago, that Hibs were actually a great side at the time.

Kevin Websters goal against Berwick Rangers in the cup scores highly with me, if only because it winds their odious supporters up into a state of apoplexy. But greatest memory is The Legends 234 yard strike which bulleted over Jim McArthurs napper in the league cup many, many years ago. It was so long ago, that Hibs were actually a great side at the time.

That was an absolute disgrace and will forever shame your club.

Beating St Mirren at their old ground (Love Street) before selling it onto Tesco and winning the league that season 2007/08 finished up by our guys celebrating at firs park on their pitch another ground that no longer exist on the football ground map.

#bestSeason

For me, it has be Kenny Deuchar's winning goal in the final game of the season against Queens Park to secure promotion, back in 2003. I was right behind the goal (ball boy) and once he scored in that final second of the game, I don't think I've ever celebrated so much in my entire life. I was actually in tears. Also when we beat Aberdeen on penalties at Pittodrie a few seasons ago when John Robertson was manager was a special night. That was probably the best EF performance I've ever seen us play.

Archived