What Team Do you support & best memory

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berwick, Football Manager 2011, taking them up through the leagues to clinch the Prem title and making it through the Champions League group stages before heading off to an anonymous semi-pro team in Portugal to do the same trick.

I've gone back to Berwick in every FM game since, and figured it was time to slowly start supporting them in real life (the pro team in my own town went bust in 2013). I'm probably winning the award for dumbest-reason-to-support-a-club with this story, but at least I'm not plastic :,^)

East Stirlingshire.

Best memory was when we beat Montrose 3-1 at the last ever game to be held at Firs Park.

The victory also meant that The Shire didn't finish bottom which was unheard of in those days.

Ahh brilliant , Make our defeat at weekend sound even worse btw!!!,btw sorry on behalf of some of the lads there were a good bunch just carryed away all the best to the season !x

Stirling Albion 20 Selkirk 0 says it all Scottish Cup tie at Annfield our old ground. Piece of History I was their.

If there's ever a proof that Stirling Albion are a shite club, this is it. We pump zoomers like Selkirk 20-0 all the time in the illustrious border kebab cup (And it's little wonder - it's the one trophy Lee Currie was desperate to win). Rather than proudly discussing it we're embarrassed of how much better we are than the cloggers.

If there's ever a proof that Stirling Albion are a shite club, this is it. We pump zoomers like Selkirk 20-0 all the time in the illustrious border kebab cup (And it's little wonder - it's the one trophy Lee Currie was desperate to win). Rather than proudly discussing it we're embarrassed of how much better we are than the cloggers.

Aye I'm sure our reserves pumped them 21-0 once at Yarrow Park. Not really an achievement.

What's with the Keyboard Warrior act that you are trying so hard to portray at the moment?

Embarrassing stuff from you.

My favourite moment is either provoking the meltdown in my signature, forming the love-in with Clyde fans, winning the league in '07 or winning the SPL under DutchBorderer.

Not sure whether I should be happy that someone recognizes FM achievements, or sad because Berwick hasn't had more highlights in recent years :')

Aside from beating Celtic I'll go with the time we were 2-0 down at half time to Falkirk and came back to pump them 4-2. A few of my pals supported Falkirk so I had a bit of a wind up the next time I seen them. I'm sure Marko scored a screamer that day too.

Ahh brilliant , Make our defeat at weekend sound even worse btw!!!,btw sorry on behalf of some of the lads there were a good bunch just carryed away all the best to the season !x

East Fife dealt with the situation very professionally and that has been appreciated by the club and fans.

I'm sure it won't happen again and considering how competitive the game was on Saturday, East Fife could become a team to look forward to play knowing it will be a competitor and close game.

Archived