Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

Nah because that article contains criticism of her business acumen and political immaturity, i.e. the actual reasons why it's a terrible appointment.

No mention of teen pregnancies or "fat women" in the grown-ups' media.

You don't think selling herbal "diet pills" to the gullible isn't worth mentioning?

WoS also mentions her business acumen, btw. Not that you'd know it from the pish being spouted about the article on here.

Edited by Baxter Parp

You don't think selling herbal "diet pills" to the gullible isn't worth mentioning?

WoW also mentions her business acumen, btw. Not that you'd know it from the pish being spouted about the article on here.

World of Warcraft?

She didn't sound very clever. She seemed to be havering a load of shite. I expected her to sound pretty impressive when speaking about business considering she has achieved what she has.

It's not difficult.

She didn't sound very clever :lol:

Was she wearing glasses or not. That helps.

The irrational hatred and warped opinion some of you guys still hold over no voters is worrying.

I have a problem with people who are portrayed as massively successful and hugely competent, when in actual fact they are massively incompetent and shameless self-promoters.

She ticks all these boxes.

She is massivley successful and you just get competent, obviously, which she obviously is.

To the "my thoughts exactly guy" - :lol:

She didn't sound very clever :lol:

Was she wearing glasses or not. That helps.

The irrational hatred and warped opinion some of you guys still hold over no voters is worrying.

She is massivley successful and you just get competent, obviously, which she obviously is.

To the "my thoughts exactly guy" - :lol:

My Team:Rangers

Her company was losing money despite having outsourced thousands of jobs to China and ceased trading with liabilities of £287,000. How is that massively successful?

Are you legitimately trying to argue that Michelle Mone (OBE) is not successful, calm down Barack..

You are the poster that embarrassingly had a meltdown after the referendum yeah? Just wanted to clear that one up .

Not that you're upset or anything.

Are you legitimately trying to argue that Michelle Mone (OBE) is not successful, calm down Barack..

Yeah, the phrase you used was "massively succesful", champ.

Let's see. What are her qualifications for being made a Tsar of British business?

Her business was running at a loss for 2 years before she punted it and now she charges £10k a pop to "mentor" people. Even her diet pill company was running at a loss. Factor in her tribunals for being a fucking awful boss.

Unlucks.