Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/dec/19/ppe-medpro-uk-government-issues-breach-of-contract-proceedings

I suspect the only reason this action is being taken is because HSBC documents were leaked to the press and PPE Medpro became the focus of ire. How many other contracts were let on equally venal grounds? And will they be subject to equal scrutiny ?

Kleptocracy UK.

Mind she claimed she “quit Scotland” because the nasty nats were calling her a c**t? That only makes it doubly delicious to see her beloved UK nat pals throwing the corrupt, thieving crook to the wolves.

I somehow doubt any of the rags will give her a sympathetic spread detailing how cruel taunts forced her to “quit Blighty”, though…

17 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Mind she claimed she “quit Scotland” because the nasty nats were calling her a c**t? That only makes it doubly delicious to see her beloved UK nat pals throwing the corrupt, thieving crook to the wolves.

I somehow doubt any of the rags will give her a sympathetic spread detailing how cruel taunts forced her to “quit Blighty”, though…

Aye, she’s a right mone moan.

Ocht well. I'm sure £29M gets you a fair bit of time in a plush suite in some gilded ivory tower hotel somewhere in Honduras but not so sure I'd be venturing outwith the hotel grounds much...

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/honduras-travel-advisory.html

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/honduras

The insufferable c***s will be tearing lumps out of each other as we speak.

The last published set of accounts for PPE Medpro are dated over 20 months ago and show a net value of about £3.9m with £4m of debtors.

Whilst I think it’s right for the government to pursue them I question their ability to claw back the money.

3 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Daily Record also 

I hope she gets hounded

AC8B9907-ABAB-4595-8FFE-677A680BA9C1.jpeg

They’ve changed their tune from labelling her a “queen” and “tycoon”. How come it’s not an “attack” now that it’s them calling her a chancer?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad the dirty b*****d is getting hounded for her corruption - but when it’s by equally dirty b*****ds who once championed her…

D58CD63C-AB98-4922-A385-F7BA38702010.jpeg

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

No way Mone is a decent skier.

Lots of trees in Meribel, if Douglas B (as one of these alpha male dicks) forces her to do some  runs thru the trees, potential for a Natasha Richardson outcome...................

I believe in political circles, it's known as "doing a Sonny Bono"

• 2 weeks later...