Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

All she was doing was eating less, eating healthier, drinking less, exercising more and taking the diet pills, and the weight was just tumbling off!

The article says, she was having a large Chardonnay and tucking into crisps - diet pills really at work there!

She apparently quoted 'the late, great Whitney Houston' in her maiden speech according to the Herald.

I'm simply lost for words....

'I believe that Children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way'

Think some of the personal insults she gets are way over the top, but she sets herself up for ridicule as a 'business leader' with that sort of pish. David Brent's clearly onto something as a speech writer since leaving The Office eh!?

Oh I agree.

A troll with a pretty face is still a troll, saying that, half the stuff she comes out with especially on Twitter, I'm beginning to think she's not trolling and is genuinely unaware of how she comes across or actually believes what she posts. She probably went 'yup, Whitney was a revolutionary, a leader in her field so let's use her lyrics' or something.....

Surprised the Beeb haven't had her on Question Time to give her views on the pros/cons of EU membership for SME's? Would be interesting to hear what she has to say on such an important current issue. In her position as a Tory Peer and small business tsar she is ideally placed to offer her guidance and advice?

Surprised the Beeb haven't had her on Question Time to give her views on the pros/cons of EU membership for SME's? Would be interesting to hear what she has to say on such an important current issue. In her position as a Tory Peer and small business tsar she is ideally placed to offer her guidance and advice?

Has she not tweeted before that she had been asked but was too busy Tsaring to go on?

Has she not tweeted before that she had been asked but was too busy Tsaring to go on?

She's finished her in-depth report now though !! Surely she will be in demand for her business nous and entrepreneurialism with protagonists on both sides of the EU vote, depending then on where her support lies of course?

She apparently quoted 'the late, great Whitney Houston' in her maiden speech according to the Herald.

https://youtu.be/0S7olzuojGY

Patrick Bateman:  

..the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation... 

..it's impossible in this world we live in to empathise with others, we can always empathise with ourselves...

Not remotely surprised Mone plumped for this one, to be honest.

Have you read the other key recommendations from the report!?

Eg. The Government and the banks should provide more support for businesses in gaining access to loan facilities.

Who would have thought that eh!? What a complete f*ckin waste of money!

And your point is caller?

Must have missed that nugget. As I run my own business I could've told you that in 2009.

No, it wasn't that one. It was The Greatest Love of All. But I bet George Benson and the people that wrote it are a bit put out.