Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

She is a vacuous bint- close thread before the mods do.

To prove myself as non-mysoginist- IDS is a vacuous bint too!

People who are complete tools need calling out.

PS. My mum is a woman and I love her and respect her views.

^^^ I'm not racist, my best friend is Asian type post

That's because you allow your intelligence to be beaten into submission by your hatred for the target.

Mentioning teenage pregnancy is a very 1970's way of attempting to damage the reputation of a woman.

It suggests loose morals and untrustworthyness.

The aim is to get male readers to consider her a "slag" and to warn female readers of what they can expect if they get lippy.

If she was a man who'd had a kid in his teens it either wouldn't have been mentioned or it would have been dressed in terms of "Jack the lad".

That was the 1970's in a nutshell and it rearing its ugly head again now.

It's absolutely nailed on misogyny and you should know this without being told.

Maybe when you are older you'll have a daughter and maybe you'll have the "pleasure" of seeing her absolutely fucking slaughtered on Pie and Bovril by the same types of "lads" you are are seeing posting on this thread. Maybe you'll see her getting shit that your son doesn't have to tolerate. Maybe you'll man up and do something about it or maybe you'll stick your fingers in your ears and pretend it doesn't exist and that she should treat it as "pure quality bants".

Top tip for long-winded rants about misogyny.

Don't end it by suggesting someone "man up".

She's the kind of person that used a marriage break up to self publicise . She used Charlie Mulgrew's baby to self publicise. ( Police dropped all charges.) She's a Tory Lord who probably had a good laugh with IDS over food banks and welfare cuts. The subtext of her 5 live interviw was that poor people are lazy and the SNP is scum. One last point. Those photos of her in her bra were paid for and released by her. You can't blame people for posting photos that she is promoting. Jeez Louise!

That's because you allow your intelligence to be beaten into submission by your hatred for the target.

Mentioning teenage pregnancy is a very 1970's way of attempting to damage the reputation of a woman.

The aim is to get male readers to consider her a "slag" and to warn female readers of what they can expect if they get lippy.

If she was a man who'd had a kid in his teens it either wouldn't have been mentioned or it would have been dressed in terms of "Jack the lad".

Maybe when you are older you'll have a daughter and maybe you'll have the "pleasure" of seeing her absolutely fucking slaughtered on Pie and Bovril by the same types of "lads" you are are seeing posting on this thread. Maybe you'll see her getting shit that your son doesn't have to tolerate. Maybe you'll man up and do something about it or maybe you'll stick your fingers in your ears and pretend it doesn't exist and that she should treat it as "pure quality bants".

Sometimes i think you've reached your zenith. Then you go on a rant like this one.

What a fuckstick you truly are.

f**k me, he focused on the change of religion, an example of someone willing to be ruthless for the sake of advantage. You're the one focusing on the pregnancy, you little woman hater.

If you wilfully seek offence, you will always find it.

BUSINESS leaders have condemned the appointment of lingerie entrepreneur Michelle Mone as the UK Government's start-up czar.

Senior figures are questioning why Ms Mone was chosen to lead a review of enterprise in poor areas after selling off most of her own small but loss-making bra firm.

Such terrible, terrible misogyny.

Nah because that article contains criticism of her business acumen and political immaturity, i.e. the actual reasons why it's a terrible appointment.

No mention of teen pregnancies or "fat women" in the grown-ups' media.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

From what I've gathered... she married a rich guy and took his money to set up her business. Then transfered the work to China and sold some to sweatshop owners in Sri Lanka. Along the way, she befriended the Better Together lot and got in with the Tories. Now a cushy one in government despite being unelected.

If correct, not cool.

Hope she never has the nerve to complain about the 'SNP one party state'.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/looking-back-with-less-anger/

Looking back with less anger

Here’s Michelle Mone on last night’s Channel 4 News:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQO8kLX1Qwk&feature=player_embedded

When presenter Matt Frei sympathetically puts to her that she left Scotland because she was being “given a very very hard time” by Yes supporters, Mone denies it, saying “I didn’t actually leave, that wasn’t the main reason to have left Scotland”.

So where could Frei have come by such a misapprehension?

mone.jpg

Just a couple of months ago, Mone penned the above article for the Daily Mail, in which she was fairly unambiguous about her reasons for moving to London:

We have to admit, we can understand Frei’s mistake.

monetelegraph.jpg

monehuff.jpg

monerecord.jpg

moneherald.jpg

Edited by Fide