Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

You think it's a fair article?

I think you're seeing misogyny when there's no misogyny there. Your reaction smacks to me of having a preconception about WoS, as so many people do, and looking for the worst.

Mone remains a c**t and it has nothing to do with her gender.

I don't think the first quotes is that bad - the behaviour mentioned is genuinely worth noting in terms of the type of person that's being parachuted into positions of influence. Being a woman doesn't make that kind of thing less worthy of discussion.

The other two are out of order though, no question. Does us absolutely no favours. As previously said, far too many dafties out there.

Funny how these gurus and "experts" get appointed to positions - I can remember that Beardie twat Branson being appointed to lead a campaign to tidy up Britain that died a death, and Mary Portas hasn't exactly rid our High Streets of Greggs, tat shops, charity shops and scheme goblins recently.

Sit down Rob, eh?

I see she was crowing on Twitter about a meeting she had with Ian Duncan Smith.

I'm surprised a black hole wasn't created by the concentrated levels of c**t in one place.

Why does she irk you so much Fidey, could you not just stop following her on Twitter, its almost like you go out of your way to get pissed off by her, its very strange indeed and a little bit creepy!

Why does she irk you so much Fidey, could you not just stop following her on Twitter, its almost like you go out of your way to get pissed off by her, its very strange indeed and a little bit creepy!

Why are you so bothered about another posters dislike for her?

I don't know, if you don't think this is misogynistic then I'm at a loss:

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see the misogyny in your first quote? If these things happened that seems a fair statement. I think it would equally read fine if it was a discussing a males actions too.

The line about religion and diet pills seems to be a needless dig. I can understand why a writer would want to highlight the skepticism of 'diet pills' but it was tactless.

I think you're seeing misogyny when there's no misogyny there. Your reaction smacks to me of having a preconception about WoS, as so many people do, and looking for the worst.

Mone remains a c**t and it has nothing to do with her gender.

I actually think WOS was a huge asset in the independence campaign overall, and had never had an issue with anything I'd read on his site before (only some of his reported previous behaviour). It doesn't put him above criticism when it's fair though.

Anyway, I can't really argue the point any further. I think bringing up a teenage pregnancy in an article about a businessperson in that manner is misogynistic, others don't.

As I said before, I don't follow her on Twitter. I do have eyes though.

I fully understand why you don't and can't see her as irksome. Huge swathes of people would disagree with you for a multitude of reasons, none of which relate to her gender.

I actually think WOS was a huge asset in the independence campaign overall, and had never had an issue with anything I'd read on his site before (only some of his reported previous behaviour). It doesn't put him above criticism when it's fair though.

Anyway, I can't really argue the point any further. I think bringing up a teenage pregnancy in an article about a businessperson in that manner is misogynistic, others don't.

I don't think the small comment about teenage pregnancy was used in a misogynstic sense. I'm prepared to agree with you that the comment itsself wasn't necessary, but misogynstic? Nah.

I don't know, if you don't think this is misogynistic then I'm at a loss:

Also didn't particularly like this oblique, irrelevant and petty dig:

and this was...unnecessary

Even if there were no blatant examples like the above, the whole thing has the general undercurrent of a successful businesswoman's career being trashed in a cack handed way that you can't really imagine being done to a man.

I should add that I have no time whatsoever for Michelle Mone as a person, I don't want her to get a peerage for services to Better Together, but some of the abuse she is taking is hardly helping the media depiction of the 'cybernats.'

Why do c***s on here and elsewhere always dress tasteless slagging up as misogyny, racism, homophobia etc.

Mone, like many other male/female/black/white/straight/bi/gay/thin/fat/YES/NO people is an attention seeking needy b*****d