Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

Don't think anyone deserves some of the vile stuff that gets thrown at her, but don't know how she's pulled this Government Business Tsar gig??

Channel hopping in the car, listened to a clip on the radio last week, giving out business advice, and she was asked about how her own 'start up' came about?

She replied along the lines ''Im from the East end of Glasgow, blah blah, I wanted to make a bra and thought, right I've got a pair of Boobs, let's get started''

Then started rattling on about how Employers should hold X Factor style interviews to discover candidates with hidden talent.

Aye that wouldn't knock the shite out of a young, nervous, self conscious 16 year old at all, no matter how capable they were eh!?

Sure the young entrepreneurs out there were hanging onto every word.

Edited by RedRob72

Don't think anyone deserves some of the vile stuff that gets thrown at her, but don't know how she's pulled this Government Business Tsar gig??

Chanel hopping in the car, listened to a clip on the radio last week, giving out business advice, and she was asked about how her own 'start up' came about?

She replied along the lines ''Im from the East end of Glasgow, blah blah, I wanted to make a bra and thought, right I've got a pair of Boobs, let's get started''

Then started rattling on about how Employers should hold X Factor style interviews to discover candidates with hidden talent.

Aye that wouldn't knock the shite out of a young, nervous, self conscious 16 year old at all, no matter how capable they were eh!?

Nothing about her ex husband spending a small fortune to get it going and making most of the business decisions that actually built the company?

ETA: Still wid. East end of Glasgow so bound to be dirty as f*ck.

Edited by Ross.

Think she'll blame the SNP if middle England turn against her?

She'd blame the SNP if she found a wasp in her cornflakes.

To people like her, the SNP and all associated with it can never be anything but BAD, no matter what they do.

Chanel hopping in the car, listened to a clip on the radio last week, giving out business advice, and she was asked about how her own 'start up' came about?

There is a story out there about her giving a motivational talk to school leavers. It went along the lines of don't worry about exams and qualifications, I didn’t and look at me.

She seems to be just blocking everyone on Twitter. Even those with reasonable questions with no abuse involved.

I was one of the early ones blocked. I remember she Tweeted that she was at the airport and I asked her if that was her leaving Scotland for good?

She told me to get a life and blocked me - happy days..

She seems to be just blocking everyone on Twitter. Even those with reasonable questions with no abuse involved.

I was one of the early ones blocked. I remember she Tweeted that she was at the airport and I asked her if that was her leaving Scotland for good?

She told me to get a life and blocked me - happy days..

Ah, see that was your fatal mistake. You should have called her "Queen" told her she was an inspiration to you and advised her to ignore all the haterz.

• 3 weeks later...