Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The corruption relating to sourcing of PPE that occurred during the pandemic has been largely ignored by the authorities and the MSM.

Didn't the government hand out loads of cash to the struggling billionaire owned newspapers during covid crisis? That might be why they are happy to ignore corruption.

• 3 months later...

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Was about to post the same thing - nothing to see here, she is totally innocent.

Is it unfair to hope theres a house of cards in the post?

No, No it fucking isnt...........

Edited by Leith Green

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Very much hoping the daft grasping thieving wee hoor will name names, lash out and pull the whole house down with her too.

Or she's getting Epsteined. 

Its Christmas, surely we can have both?

For what it’s worth my wife had business dealings with her in the 90’s when she was selling silicone implants for women to insert into their bras to give them a bigger bust. They were quite expensive and not great to wear but my wife recalls her as being the most pushy rep she ever encountered. The business was left with quite a few unsold items and my wife didn’t deal with her again.

Not really surprised she’s currently in this situation but time will tell as to whether she can ‘clear her name’.

For what it’s worth my wife had business dealings with her in the 90’s when she was selling silicone implants for women to insert into their bras to give them a bigger bust. They were quite expensive and not great to wear but my wife recalls her as being the most pushy rep she ever encountered. The business was left with quite a few unsold items and my wife didn’t deal with her again.
Not really surprised she’s currently in this situation but time will tell as to whether she can ‘clear her name’.
[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] Gender thread for this "chicken fillet" fantasy.

How are the nipples 20 odd years on ?

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

What about your wife? Does she share your opinion?