Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

Apparently if we vote leave she's moving to the moon.

I may reconsider my vote if this is true!

Self-seeking bint would probably survive there! I'd imagine any atmosphere immediately dissolves as soon as she enters a room. So she'll be used to it.

Her uplift bras wouldn't be required tho!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Making a great job of making an arse of herself on ITV just now, 'The longest serving Foreign Secretary in history' and suggesting the May will be a good PM because she looks like a Prime Minister? What the utter f**k is this world coming to when this woman can be a peer of the realm and allowed to represent the government on any public forum? What a moron.

Mone is a symptom, the disease is the discredited honours system and the HoL.

On 7/13/2016 at 17:46, ICTJohnboy said:

How can anyone take a single word she says seriously when - on a quiz show a few months ago - she opined that in Ireland they drive on the right hand side of the road.

Not only did she opine this, but she was utterly gobsmacked when informed that she was in fact, wrong.

The woman is fantastically stupid.

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Jesus Sarge, she's in grief because her golf pro's dumped her, and she's begging for some sperm. Think of your responsibilities. 

37 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Jesus Sarge, she's in grief because her golf pro's dumped her, and she's begging for some sperm. Think of your responsibilities. 

Either that or her shopping channel slimming pills arenae selling and she needs some publicity

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Either that or her shopping channel slimming pills arenae selling and she needs some publicity

Given the good sergeant's usual method of comforting the bereaved, she'd probably have more success shoving one of throbber's socks up her fanny.

That sounds like an episode of Eastenders.

Her cooking must be fucking shocking. He hangs about thinking 'I'll get some Christmas dinner before I f**k off and shag the bit on the side'. Then he sees what's on offer and thInks 'f**k it, Chinese it is'.

Just now, Scary Bear said:

That sounds like an episode of Eastenders.

Her cooking must be fucking shocking. He hangs about thinking 'I'll get some Christmas dinner before I f**k off and shag the bit on the side'. Then he sees what's on offer and thInks 'f**k it, Chinese it is'.

I'm sure she told a story about it all kicking of at her knicker factory, which would have been more like Corrie.

Anyway I,  for one, am glad she's helping to run the country.