Most emotional film

maicoman

The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King.

ALL the feels.

This.

But then pretty much anything can turn me into a blubbering mess now, must be old age doing it as anyone dead/dying sets me off now - thoughts of my own mortality I guess. Even the end of Interstellar got me - what a lightweight...

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas.

Only time I've seen an entire cinema audience walk out in complete and utter silence.

Absolutely.

Also agree with Up and Transformers: The Movie - I still well up a little at both.

I know you'll all think I'm taking the piss with this due to recent activity on other threads, but Cool Runnings does it for me too - always something in my eye when they have to finish the race!

Elephant Man by David Lynch.

In the scene where the Doctor played by Anthony Hopkins claps his eyes on Merrick for the first time, the camera zooms in on a close up of Hopkins's face, and, just as the camera gets to it's closest point. a single teardrop falls onto his cheek. :bairn

Now, that's acting.

By the time it got to the final dream sequence when Anne Bancroft whispers 'nothing ever dies', I was a gibbering wreck. :(

As I am most evenings, to be fair.

Totally agree, one of my favourite films and it doesn't matter how many times I've watched it always gets to me.

The Green Mile and ET are also responsible for giving me watery eyes.

In Pursuit of Happyness, (Im not sure if this is one that affects you more if you have kids but the scene in the public toilets!),

Tae guk gi, (Brotherhood of war), Korean war movie had me drowning in my own snot.

La Vita e Bella, (Life is Beautiful), If you don't cry at this then you are broken.

Edited by killienick