Scottish Amateur Sunday Trophy 2015/16

Eye Valley

We dnt pay money. All our lads pay to play and we signed 3 players 2 who wer here last year and another ex player whom wont play on sunday. And no m8 still signed but trying to help out the coaching more playing sat and sunday kills me am always injures ???????? missing it but now its getting to the nitty gritty but ended on a sunday high last season and big lads whos playin has did well

Who are the 2 who have signed and why won't the other one play?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few body's missing through suspensions, injurys etc on Sunday as far as I am told for bhill. Don't doubt that they will have a full squad for Sunday though. Let's be honest any team that struggles to pull a full squad for a Scottish cup quarter final probably don't deserve to be in it still! Celtic supporters club are abysmal, probably one of the worst teams in the ayrshire league so that won't be anything to judge them on.

• 3 weeks later...

Shit Talk because a exposed him for who he is n also the fact my mobiles not stopped for the last two weeks from the money men, Watch ma prediction on sunday ;)

your very quiet see your prediction was wrong and you were also wrong in Oban game but hey my prediction was right mon the Oban :)

Archived