Scottish Amateur Sunday Trophy 2015/16

Eye Valley

kilwinning sunday ams are not mostly the old annick team lol they are mostly the old revels team some of which are NASAFA treble winners and some from last seasons WASAFA league champions Bothan Revels. new team but alot of boys have played together for years they will turn out a decent side

Sorry mate got mixed up with the KSC whitehirst team

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With fairfield and broxburn away, gotta look at cranhill, 222, northend, dynamo, learig( Formerly haghill), harvy & cross tav 2 be winner. Id stick my neck out and say harvy but dynamo is my outside bet although they are a big fish!

Haghill 100% not played them last season in the scottish and they wernt great atall put them out the 2nd round!

Salvesen Salters and Lothian United from LEAFA all 3 will go far

Haghill 100% not played them last season in the scottish and they wernt great atall put them out the 2nd round!

Salvesen Salters and Lothian United from LEAFA all 3 will go far

about time a team from Edinburgh has a decent run.... doubt it but

I fancy dykehead to pur salvesen out first round after seeing the draw

Genuinely depends what dykehead bothers to turn up.... The Dykehead that will batter teams into making mistakes or the Dykehead that implodes cos they love an argument with others players, team mates n thri shadow....

Barr brothers are very good, the lad beany is excellent and two cm's when fit are fantastic. Decent side.

Salters and Dalkeith could be surprise packages

Dalkeith could semi finalists last season and improved there squad aswell with some good signings never heard much of Salters goin far in the scottish they lost in round 1 last season but like i sais in a previous comment i can see them doing something this scottish cup them salvesen and lothian united but anything can happen in the scottish best of luck to all them

• 1 month later...

Bump

Good luck to all the Ayrshire teams hopefully a few go far

Looked at the draw for ayrshire teams and imo youll be lucky to have 5 teams left after first round and thats without any of them drawing big guns beside whatever team got castlemilk dynamo

I'll go for 8 being in the next round from Ayrshire

Bountreehill, coachs&horses, dalry turf, dalry tartan ( By default as drumchapel folded or it wouldve been double figures to drumchapel), stevenston thistle, craft.

Irvine csc and valley thistle will be close rest will go out.

Only my opinion based on knowing most teams they are playing

Bountreehill, coachs&horses, dalry turf, dalry tartan ( By default as drumchapel folded or it wouldve been double figures to drumchapel), stevenston thistle, craft.

Irvine csc and valley thistle will be close rest will go out.

Only my opinion based on knowing most teams they are playing

Charlie's bar on there day could beat hillview, kilwinning sa will beat Airdrie Albion I reckon, bobby's will give springhill a game, Irvine vics are decent but don't know much about cleddans

Archived