programmes

bigdavemaddog

Edinburgh City £2 Think Whitehill still take £1 Rab B on here will confirm the price.

Yes it is for the moment Cowden.

Last season every club except Threave issued against Whitehill.

I've been told they maybe did programmes for some games but only in the boardroom?

Cumbernauld Colts was £2, Vale of Leithen £1 so far this season.

Yes it is for the moment Cowden.

Last season every club except Threave issued against Whitehill.

I've been told they maybe did programmes for some games but only in the boardroom?

Cumbernauld Colts was £2, Vale of Leithen £1 so far this season.

Didn't Threave start out for the first few league games then stopped doing them. Don't know how you manage to keep your programme at £1.

Didn't Threave start out for the first few league games then stopped doing them. Don't know how you manage to keep your programme at £1.

he makes his 17 children do all the work of typing them up & colouring them in. The know him locally has Fagin.

Grimbo

he makes his 17 children do all the work of typing them up & colouring them in. The know him locally has Fagin.

Grimbo

What is it wi you Spartans fans and the number 17 :o

Dinnae say things like that man!

• 3 weeks later...

Last years programme award winners Luncarty have gone into abeyance this season, and Buckie Thistle who finished third (and were the winners the previous season) are not issuing as the editor has moved away. Therefore there’s more room in the box to ghost in unmarked to stab home the winner this year.

I believe a fair few Highland League cubs are not issuing programmes this season either. Maybe it’s about time there was a rule (like in England) that programmes must be issued by all clubs down to a certain level (ie HL/LL), I believe it’s a rule for the Scottish Cup for sponsorship purposes.

Our long suffering programme man has been transferred to Whitehill Welfare. Let's hope he fares well there now?

We've got a new boy, straight out of college but brimming with ideas & so far the reports in are that it is bigger & better than last season. But still early days.

Now that some of the big boys (brown envelope donators) are off the scene who knows who will be lifting the trophy this season.

'Mon the Spartans boy

Grimbo

Last years programme award winners Luncarty have gone into abeyance this season, and Buckie Thistle who finished third (and were the winners the previous season) are not issuing as the editor has moved away. Therefore theres more room in the box to ghost in unmarked to stab home the winner this year.

I believe a fair few Highland League cubs are not issuing programmes this season either. Maybe its about time there was a rule (like in England) that programmes must be issued by all clubs down to a certain level (ie HL/LL), I believe its a rule for the Scottish Cup for sponsorship purposes.

Pretty amazing BM all 15 LL clubs are issuing programmes this season despite it being optional.

Pretty amazing BM all 15 LL clubs are issuing programmes this season despite it being optional.

Reflects well on LL (or badly on HL depending on your perspective). Moreso given that crowds are generally a bit larger in HL, and clubs there already charge £7-£9 admission - and sometimes a supplement to sit on top of that!! Think a few lower SPFL clubs have stopped their programmes, too.

As a neutral attending a game at any level I always look out for a programme - gives you an idea of the players and what's going on in that club and league, and often a bit of history too.

Reflects well on LL (or badly on HL depending on your perspective). Moreso given that crowds are generally a bit larger in HL, and clubs there already charge £7-£9 admission - and sometimes a supplement to sit on top of that!! Think a few lower SPFL clubs have stopped their programmes, too.

As a neutral attending a game at any level I always look out for a programme - gives you an idea of the players and what's going on in that club and league, and often a bit of history too.

Can only be good for the league Hibbee. I'm the same always buy one. Much to the delight of the missus as the pile grows :lol:

Archived