Stenny vs Airdrie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea wtf boring Bollan is playing at. He's feckin killing us. His budget this year us a bit better than last 5 years so dont be fooled. He's very negative and has a lot of digging to do.

Ps, thought Morgan was a hell of a lot better today and looked really dangerous in the 2nd half.

Christ, that's stretching the term "really dangerous". The one shot i remember him getting off he ballooned over the Airdrie fans heads and onto Tryst Road. He had a few neat touches towards the end that released boys down he right wing a couple of times but i'd be looking for a bit more than that from my "really dangerous" number 9.

First half we were extremely poor. As bad as last week.

Second half was much better, bringing in Morton and playing Watt through the middle improved us ten fold.

Shame we have an absolute diddy of a No 9 otherwise we could have went onto win the game.

Are we forgetting the chance missed by prunty and also the dive from Bain when all he had to do was square it for a tap in?

I think Airdrie fans are over-reacting slightly. Neither team played particularly well and if anything Airdrie were the better team. Once you have Prunty and Lister back up front again and the manager has sorted out and finalised who is the best player in each position you'll be absolute fine. The subs looks decidedly better than those they replaced.

Christ, that's stretching the term "really dangerous". The one shot i remember him getting off he ballooned over the Airdrie fans heads and onto Tryst Road. He had a few neat touches towards the end that released boys down he right wing a couple of times but i'd be looking for a bit more than that from my "really dangerous" number 9.

I was taking the piss, he's absolutely chronic

Petulant and so far ineffective.

Booked for diving, pushes the "perpetrator", manhandles the ref. Previous week he deliberately hacks an opponent for no reason and lucky to escape a straight red.

:lol: Yes a trip 15 yards in the opposition half is a straight red after all these days

How he stayed on the park after shoving the ref on Saturday I'm not quite sure. After that embarrassing dive they really need to get the wee rat sorted out.

Found nice spaces between the lines but showed no end product whatsoever.

He very obviously had no intent on playing the ball. Even more awkward was his reckless thought process. This boy needs a psychologist

We were 1-0 down and Forfar were breaking out of their own half. Sumsky couldn't keep up with the boy so clipped his heels - a professional foul.

While it probably wasn't necessary, let's not get our knickers in a twist over nothing.

We were 1-0 down and Forfar were breaking out of their own half. Sumsky couldn't keep up with the boy so clipped his heels - a professional foul.

While it probably wasn't necessary, let's not get our knickers in a twist over nothing.

He didn't clip his heels though.

I'm not saying it was sending off though.

It was a stupid decision however, no doubt. Seconds left, why give them a chance to kill more time.

Archived