Scottish League Two ultras

About 30/40 young lads come along to our games. They don't partake in any fighting or anything, they don't pretend to be hard men and they don't have any ultras flags :lol: it's just their banter.

They sing like f**k and liven up a lot of games, away games in particular. It's really refreshing tbh. It's absolutely nowhere near the same levels of cringe that's displayed in this thread which is what I was trying to say in my original post.

They're great wee c***s.

Sound like wee tagers tbh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About 30/40 young lads come along to our games. They don't partake in any fighting or anything, they don't pretend to be hard men and they don't have any ultras flags :lol: it's just their banter.

They sing like f**k and liven up a lot of games, away games in particular. It's really refreshing tbh. It's absolutely nowhere near the same levels of cringe that's displayed in this thread which is what I was trying to say in my original post.

They're great wee c***s.

Meanwhile, in the fucking real world.........come on Eaton. You make them sound like the Jonas brothers. Not everyone loves a mob of dicks parading around singing songs in their town....hence why this thread started. I'm sure that when Clyde come to town in four weeks (when you're in Georgia) they'll be very welcoming when we turn the volume on the full song book up a lot more than its been in years. Just banter, innit??

Meanwhile, in the fucking real world.........come on Eaton. You make them sound like the Jonas brothers. Not everyone loves a mob of dicks parading around singing songs in their town....hence why this thread started. I'm sure that when Clyde come to town in four weeks (when you're in Georgia) they'll be very welcoming when we turn the volume on the full song book up a lot more than its been in years. Just banter, innit??

That's not how the young Arbroath lads behave though Shaggro!!

I for one would love to see Clyde fans come to town and get their full song book on the go. Anything to stop lower league games being like funerals, well within reason, none of that East Fife carry on.

I get that. But you're also talking large groups of (almost entirely) males engaged in the outcome of an activity and in their role within it....maybe some see that as taking things too seriously, others less so. Its not just a social leveller with the guy down the local....for good or bad, it's genuinely much much more important than a passing phase to most attendees. Im not condoning actions of anyone.....and frankly thats my business if i do......but the 40 odd delinquents you're telling us about are human males like most of the rest of us......they fart, they swear, they drink, they shout, and some will want a square go as much as some of the others won't. Just because thry're wearing an Arbroath scarf doesn't eradicate those facts. What i do find really really sad in the whole thing is the vast vast majority of comments on the facebook page, are posted by absolute saddos who a lot funnily enough wind up on their own page bedecked in g***n or b**e, talking about anyone else disgracing the game. Lol. Personally im not in FB and wouldn't if you paid me, such is the total pish left on it by complete Melvins.

Especially the word "ultras". Everyone bands it about these days but they clearly have no idea the difference between that and hooligans. Also now that you tube account posted the video with that title, everyone thinks Stirling Albion have a mob, when the truth is it was just a bunch of Clyde fans and a few local neds who have nothing to do with Albion.

If you read the thread on Facebook there are a few posts saying along the lines of 'we don't even support Albion, haha' and the posters look like right wee dicks from their profiles. Hopefully the police come calling soon for the trouble they started with the Clyde fans.

Archived