Alloa vs Rangers Sunday 16th August

Rangers show-off makes Wasps angry. Read the full story only in SunSport Awww poor wee mites, how dare we finally hump them.

Shite headline from the sun as usual, The only thing that made me angry was how poor we defended and giving away a needless penalty at 1-1 nothing about Rangers made me angry they done what they were expected to do this season.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boy tried to do a rainbow flick, got it over the boy's head and lost possession - If I was a manager I would be pissed off he's tried it and failed thus giving away possession *( no matter what the score is). Rangers fans creaming their knickers over beating alloa really shows just how shite they were last season

The boy tried to do a rainbow flick, got it over the boy's head and lost possession - If I was a manager I would be pissed off he's tried it and failed thus giving away possession *( no matter what the score is). Rangers fans cremaing their knickers over beating alloa really shows just how shite they were last season

last season, fair enough, but we're playing some decent stuff, we can only beat what's in front of us which will hopefully continue, the frothing from the Rangers hating hordes only adds to the enjoyment. Onwards and Upwards, WATP

last season, fair enough, but we're playing some decent stuff, we can only beat what's in front of us which will hopefully continue, the frothing from the Rangers hating hordes only adds to the enjoyment. Onwards and Upwards, WATP

I for one am delighted Rangers are finally turning up and winning, for one I am going to make a packet backing them to destroy us diddies and it means once yourselves and hibs eventually go up we can maybe get a crack at promotion ourselves.

I can't complain about getting beat by a team with vastly superior resources Rangers will hammer better teams than us this season. Lennon needs to pick a defence and goalkeeper and stick with them. Chopping and changing the team every week isn't doing us any favours. What a goal from Chopra yesterday by far the pick of the bunch and he was easily the best forward on the park. I still can't believe we've got a player of his calibre in our ranks. A genius and a joy to watch.

I don't hate rangers. I just think the way the fans are going on about beating a part time team a bit embarrassing is all. I for one wouldn't be celebrating like that if Alloa humped Montrose - it's expected when a team of Rangers's caliber plays a team of Alloa's no?

Can't see what the big deal is here, he never executed the move fully.

Yeah, because the Alloa defender,probably angry that he'd been disrespected and made to look foolish, dragged the player to the ground for what should have been a penalty and a red card for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. :)

I'm joking, but to be honest Oduwa should not have tried the move. Even James Tavernier said after the game that the Rangers players were annoyed with Oduwa and Warburton commented that he "had a lot to learn" which was most likely referring to his breaching of an unwritten rule in sport. It's like when O'Sullivan scores enough points to win a frame of snooker and switches to his left hand. I'm sure his opponents aren't too happy about that.

Other than that, I thought Oduwa was excellent. He was skipping past Alloa players as if they weren't there and exemplified a player with qualities way beyond the level he is competing at. Hopefully he can continue that form. He could be a vital player for Rangers if he does.

If we'd have come on here before the game predicting an absolute stroll for Rangers we'd have been referred back to last season, accused of all sorts of arrogance and been told that we'd learned nothing.

Now we're wrong for being pleased with the manner of our win yesterday because it's what we're supposed to do anyway? We're a multimillionaire outfit who should take no joy in cuffing our championship counterparts. But when it comes to making bids for Scott Allan and the likes we're absolutely skint and administration 2 is just around the corner.

You can't win on here bears not with this shower of irrational shite to contend with.

So carry on enjoying - here's hoping it's long lasting. :D

If we'd have come on here before the game predicting an absolute stroll for Rangers we'd have been referred back to last season, accused of all sorts of arrogance and been told that we'd learned nothing.

Now we're wrong for being pleased with the manner of our win yesterday because it's what we're supposed to do anyway? We're a multimillionaire outfit who should take no joy in cuffing our championship counterparts. But when it comes to making bids for Scott Allan and the likes we're absolutely skint and administration 2 is just around the corner.

You can't win on here bears not with this shower of irrational shite to contend with.

So carry on enjoying - here's hoping it's long lasting. :D

it's a good post, and spot on!

Yeah, because the Alloa defender,probably angry that he'd been disrespected and made to look foolish, dragged the player to the ground for what should have been a penalty and a red card for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. :)

I'm joking, but to be honest Oduwa should not have tried the move. Even James Tavernier said after the game that the Rangers players were annoyed with Oduwa and Warburton commented that he "had a lot to learn" which was most likely referring to his breaching of an unwritten rule in sport. It's like when O'Sullivan scores enough points to win a frame of snooker and switches to his left hand. I'm sure his opponents aren't too happy about that.

Other than that, I thought Oduwa was excellent. He was skipping past Alloa players as if they weren't there and exemplified a player with qualities way beyond the level he is competing at. Hopefully he can continue that form. He could be a vital player for Rangers if he does.

Of course he should have tried the move, he's a talented young player who has the confidence to attempt it, even though it didn't fully come off for him. If that had been Gascoigne or Moravcik they would have got plenty of plaudits for it, no matter the opposition.

Archived