9th v 10th

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was completely ineffectual on Saturday but then the whole team were. I'm almost not sure if McCall even knows where to play everybody when they're all fit, I'd like to hear his answer to that question.

He was completely ineffectual on Saturday but then the whole team were. I'm almost not sure if McCall even knows where to play everybody when they're all fit, I'd like to hear his answer to that question.

MMMmmmmm. I have a feeling that we have an intentional rotational policy across our 3 advance midfielders, keep defenders guessing and all that.

MMMmmmmm. I have a feeling that we have an intentional rotational policy across our 3 advance midfielders, keep defenders guessing and all that.

Not if Donald plays. If you can get Forrest, Trouten, Gilmour as a 3 they can move around fluidly.

The ever present Paul McLean is out for around a month to add to our woes. Hopefully Tiffoney is fit enough to play otherwise our already leaky defence will be depleted further.

Heading down tomorrow hoping to see a reaction from the thumping against Dunfermline. Huge improvement required all over the park if we are to get anything from this one.

The ever present Paul McLean is out for around a month to add to our woes. Hopefully Tiffoney is fit enough to play otherwise our already leaky defence will be depleted further.

Heading down tomorrow hoping to see a reaction from the thumping against Dunfermline. Huge improvement required all over the park if we are to get anything from this one.

Tiff will no doubt be pretending to have a sore ankle from having been tackled in training.

See McCall had the team at Somerset at about 10am or so today. Hopefully he can get it drilled into them that they can't just turn up this week and expect the 3 points. Hopefully McCall also gets the team selection right this week.

Caldwell is a big lump of a boy and you lot want him in a wide midfield position? Don't get it.

From what I seen of him against Hibs, he done a hell of a lot of running down the channels. The 3 attacking mids seem to rotate a lot so you'd see him across that area. See that Motherwell fans seemed to think Moore had his best spell behind the striker, so it's possible he could play in behind Caldwell.

Archived