Hibernian vs Greenock Morton

Couple of points to make after reading this thread.

1. Ryan Harding.

2. £22 is a ridiculous price. Yes it might not seem too bad for a home fans point of view but it's shocking for fans that have to travel.

3. Hearts are the better side and Hibernian still think they are a Premiership side. You'll ship more goals against The Rangers and St.Mirren than we will this year. 6 goals ain't a great start is it.

4. Ryan Harding

5. League Cup 2008

6. Ryan Harding

And finally I look forward to posting the picture below at 5pmpost-55277-14394804165707_thumb.jpg

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we should donate tickets to Mortan fans?

That's actually a fine idea. The last time I went to Easter Road I got in for free and Ryan Harding happened.

Fill yer boots.

The fact that Morton fans seem to really care about a League Cup game against us seven years ago, stands as pretty conclusive proof that we're a big club.

Back then you were a big club. Nobody would care as much this time.

The fact that Morton fans seem to really care about a League Cup game against us seven years ago, stands as pretty conclusive proof that we're a big club.

.......or it could simply be that that was the last time we played you, and after a memorable game we won it.

But if you really need YOUR version to reassure your fragile confidence in your club, fill your boots - we don't mind at all.

Isn't Ryan Harding some boy who couldn't make it at Hibs under Williamson? Who gave any c**t a game?

Ryan Harding was absolutely chronic even at Morton. Added to the lulz when Hibs went full Hibs in extra time.

Naturally - while Morton are one of the most successful clubs in Scotland, Hibs are based in the capital city, with far more resources at hand than any provincial club.

So that being the case, how many Scottish Cups have you won in the vast, yawning historical period since the following events occcurred?

1) The sinking of the Titanic

2) The fall of the Habsburg, Russian, German and Ottoman Empires

3) The invention of radio transmission

4) Most significantly of all, the invention of the electric toaster

Answers on the back of a postcard (the cutting-edge technology of the day when Hibs last won the cup) to the usual address.

Excellent stuff hahaha!

For as well as we competed against Falkirk, we were a little bit lucky to hang onto the point in the end. Baird's 2 misses were spectacular - the match was in his hands twice. We relied on his poor finishing while creating very little of our own.

That being said, if we compete as well as that against Hibs and cut out the silly errors then we'll give them a real game. I more hope we will rather than expect though. There's a part of me that fears the worst.

The first of those missed chances wasn't luck on our part. Gaston stood tall and forced Baird to go for the top corner. Excellent goalkeeping. The second one, though...ooooffft!!

Naturally - while Morton are one of the most successful clubs in Scotland, Hibs are based in the capital city, with far more resources at hand than any provincial club.

So that being the case, how many Scottish Cups have you won in the vast, yawning historical period since the following events occcurred?

1) The sinking of the Titanic

2) The fall of the Habsburg, Russian, German and Ottoman Empires

3) The invention of radio transmission

4) Most significantly of all, the invention of the electric toaster

Answers on the back of a postcard (the cutting-edge technology of the day when Hibs last won the cup) to the usual address.

This is brilliant stuff. Someone has actually written this sentence and the proof is out there on the Internet for the world to see,

Unfortunately he actually believes this pish he spouts. :(

The first of those missed chances wasn't luck on our part. Gaston stood tall and forced Baird to go for the top corner. Excellent goalkeeping. The second one, though...ooooffft!!

The second one wouldn't have stood, it was flagged for offside.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only person in the ground who noticed.

Archived