ICTFC v PTFC : 12/08/15

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 - 3, 0 - 4 and 0 - 1 last season in the league. Bodes well going into tomorrow night especially with all our injuries. Can't wait to head up for it.

At least we won the 'important' game out of the four we had between us.

It's clearly not a fact.

Its true, Yogi has heaped praise on Partick and your two young center backs Lindsay and Hendry have impressed him. He is also envious of the options Alan Archibald has available citing the strength of the Thistle bench as both regulars Doolan and Seabourne were unused subs while new signings Pogba and Amoo came of the bench.

''He's got numbers that we haven't got and I don't know what team he is going to play'', said Hughes. ''Its a team I enjoy watching and always competitive''.

Its true, Yogi has heaped praise on Partick and your two young center backs Lindsay and Hendry have impressed him. He is also envious of the options Alan Archibald has available citing the strength of the Thistle bench as both regulars Doolan and Seabourne were unused subs while new signings Pogba and Amoo came of the bench.

''He's got numbers that we haven't got and I don't know what team he is going to play'', said Hughes. ''Its a team I enjoy watching and always competitive''.

Sorry I was responding to Ad Lib's comment that it was a 'fact' that Frans is the best defender at the club.

Happy to take the praise but certainly not having it that we're anything other than underdogs regardless of injuries or last season's results. We're a good team on our day and we seem to have a disproportionate number of them against you guys.

What's up with Elliott? BBC are saying Lawless and Seaborne are doubts as well, though the latter of those isn't so much of a concern in terms of replacement. Lawless being out would be a pain in the tits though.

Other than the fact he's not a very good footballer player Archie said he was injured in one of the TAG videos but don't think he mentioned anything specific.

What's up with Elliott? BBC are saying Lawless and Seaborne are doubts as well, though the latter of those isn't so much of a concern in terms of replacement. Lawless being out would be a pain in the tits though.

Klassic Archie tactic. Keeps the opposition guessing as to who we'll play.

Archie:

Christie is away for a scan with an injury but Mathias Pogba is in contention for a start and Dan Seaborne isn’t far away either. Steven Lawless has a knock, which is why he was substituted on Sunday and we’ll continue to assess him in the run up to the game - we'll give him every chance.

Elliott has a pelvis problem.

Archived