Falkirk v Raith

The thing is, has there been any hatred between the clubs. I thought they hated The Pars more than us.

Yeah the Pars have always been their 'derby' but there used to be a bit of needle about this game, certainly when I was growing up in the 90s/early 00s.

That could just have been something to do with the old Brockville though, used to get a big crowd travelling through and was always a cracking atmosphere. It was always one of the first fixtures I looked for when they came out.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the needle finished the day we spent most of the game giving it "No Seats no SPL" only for them to score late and we left brockville to "Shite team no SPL" ringin in our lugs.... :(

Aye that would be with Hetherston's team, Agathe etc? We really needed to win that day but I mind Agathe putting one over the bar from close in.

There was needle that day but only in that temporary, direct rival kind of way.

No idea about today's game, could be anything.

Yeah the Pars have always been their 'derby' but there used to be a bit of needle about this game, certainly when I was growing up in the 90s/early 00s.

That could just have been something to do with the old Brockville though, used to get a big crowd travelling through and was always a cracking atmosphere. It was always one of the first fixtures I looked for when they came out.

It used to be a good fixture. It's a shame the way it's reverted back to just a run of the mill league game.

Every time we play falkirk away we get hassled by stewards when trying to tke our flags into the game.Absolute nightmare as they make us take them out the bag and unfurl it.So this time i sent them an email with a photo of them and explained they were fireproof.I expected a reply but so far i have heard nothing back so apologies in advance to raith fans for the hassle it may cause trying to get the flags in.COME ON THE ROVERS

Look on the bright side, at least we don't nick your flag unlike the sevco scum. Our club rarely seem to respond to emails from their own fans never mind anyone elses.

The thing is, has there been any hatred between the clubs. I thought they hated The Pars more than us.

For the record we still hate you, it's just you probably rank lowest on the you utter cunty c**t c**t fifer c**t scum charts. It's possibly due to a fairly acceptable chip shop and that recent smart away strip or that your neebs have just discovered electricity. For future reference Scumfermline, Least Fife, Cowdungbreath, then your unwashed hoards. Happy to help.

People from Falkirk have a weird thing about people from Fife, most of it unrelated to football. I've never understood it, there's certainly no animosity going the other way.

For the record we still hate you, it's just you probably rank lowest on the you utter cunty c**t c**t fifer c**t scum charts. It's possibly due to a fairly acceptable chip shop and that recent smart away strip or that your neebs have just discovered electricity. For future reference Scumfermline, Least Fife, Cowdungbreath, then your unwashed hoards. Happy to help.

:unsure2: Very strange.

Awwww that's really sweet. We're your favourite fifers!

Every time we play falkirk away we get hassled by stewards when trying to tke our flags into the game.Absolute nightmare as they make us take them out the bag and unfurl it.So this time i sent them an email with a photo of them and explained they were fireproof.I expected a reply but so far i have heard nothing back so apologies in advance to raith fans for the hassle it may cause trying to get the flags in.COME ON THE ROVERS

If you're lucky you'll get a reply in time for the match in February.

Suppose Falkirk fucks are stuck in the middle of Scotland with an identity crisis, jealous that they aren't Glorious Fifers or jealous that they're not fucktard Weegies. Just Central c***s. That better. Oh Falkirk like the glory of Kirkcaldy had a Sleeves record shop.

Quite right too, given you make us traipse all the way round to your main stand for student concession tickets. At least your inconvenience is being made vaguely on the grounds of safety.

Suppose Falkirk fucks are stuck in the middle of Scotland with an identity crisis, jealous that they aren't Glorious Fifers or jealous that they're not fucktard Weegies. Just Central c***s. That better. Oh Falkirk like the glory of Kirkcaldy had a Sleeves record shop.

Falkirk_Wheel_panorama.jpg

4_2_2l.JPG

Groupe-F-perform-a-light-flame-and-sound

CF4CZwbW0AEXWen.jpg

11754352_957230947656834_560903251475971

8)8)8)8)8)

We've always parked in the industrial estate to the back of McDonald's, opposite the car dealerships, never had any issue getting parked or getting out at full time, the car park was always busy and a good wee earner for Falkirk, but I was told that the car park is currently under maintenance,

Anyway, mon the rovers. 2-0 win.

Look on the bright side, at least we don't nick your flag unlike the sevco scum. Our club rarely seem to respond to emails from their own fans never mind anyone elses.

I blame the fumes from Grangemouth affecting the local populace........, never mind, the Chemists will be open on Monday morning again.

Personally couldn't give a f**k about Falkirk. No point dressing it up. It might have had some past relevance in the early 2000s but I never went to Brockville myself. The majority of Falkirk fans on twitter are good c***s too.

In the late '90s early 2000s I was living away from Kdy. As a result the whole Falkirk animosity thing largely passed me by. I also couldn't give a f**k about them. The majority of their fans on here seem like decent spuds.

Archived