Falkirk v Raith

Going by the highlights we seem hard done to. Stewart and Davidson have to go into the sitter category, feel Megginson should've done better at the death too.

Silly from Benedictus when already on a yellow. Batesy against Chopra next week then.

Chopra was only there for the second half of last season. Think he's away back to play in India until the winter (then will likely return).

In all honesty, other than Hibs and Rangers I'd be confident enough in Batesy against any team in the league. He's been fine so far. Didn't look out of place yesterday at all.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he's not, he saw both matches, you didn't, deal with it.

Sounds fair enough to me.

I thought East Stirlingshire were a much better team than Raith myself, and having seen both matches we'll just have to take my word for it eh?

Without the sending off it probably wouldve ended 0-0....

It's not one f style critiscm, its mainly opinions that I see are valid, not sack,die or worst player ever. If it had ended 0-0, some of the one f posts may have appeared.... It's glass half full scenario, room for top up

Aye exactly, were far from shite , some of the play yesterday showed that, we just realy need one or 2 natural strikers. We have been firing blanks this season, goals well wide. Crosses into the box for nobody. It will make the difference,

Every season since we've came down we haven't actually lost that many games. Its been way to many draws that's the problem. That's why we haven't went up

Since when has fact become intertwined with trolling?

I have seen both sides, thus I am able to comment, now, away back in your box keyboard thumper.

Fact? It is an opinion not a fact. Factually you lost 1-0 yesterday to a goal from Mark Kerr. Last week you won 3-0 against Livingston. Those things cant be disputed. Whether we are better or worse than Livingston is purely conjecture on your part.

You do understand that?

It's been mentioned before here but the linesman by the main stand was comically bad yesterday.

He genuinely didn't seem to have a clue what was going on and a couple of times looked like he was just guessing.

There was at least 4 or 5 decisions for and against us which were just utter nonsense from the guy.

It's been mentioned before here but the linesman by the main stand was comically bad yesterday.

He genuinely didn't seem to have a clue what was going on and a couple of times looked like he was just guessing.

There was at least 4 or 5 decisions for and against us which were just utter nonsense from the guy.

You can forgive the odd mistake, but 3 times the Raith bench tried to signal him to make a substitution. The ref actually had to whistle and tell him to go over and grant it.

Going by the highlights we seem hard done to. Stewart and Davidson have to go into the sitter category, feel Megginson should've done better at the death too.

Silly from Benedictus when already on a yellow. Batesy against Chopra next week then.

Stewart's defo in the sitter category but Davidsons?dont think so

Pretty gutted at yesterday's attendance. Thought it would have been a good few more.

I'm not. 3,500 home fans with circa 600 paying at the gate is a reasonable start to the season.

Had it been a decent away following, total attendance would have been well over 4,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Watching the highlights and Stewart simply has to score. I reckon the way McKinnon has spoken in his post-match interview he'll step up efforts for a striker this week as well.

Davidson's chance isn't a sitter but he's got to hit the target and might have been better trying to place it rather than going to power. Also if Megginson just lifts his head for his chance Callachan is standing free 2 yards out in the middle of the box. We just lacked that composure when it really mattered.

Kerr's goal is a great strike but Callachan should have closed him down. He stands off him when there's not need.

I suppose it's still a learning curve for a young squad and if we can hit back with 2 wins this week against Stenny and Alloa then it'll still be a good start to the season.

Falkirk will be up there coming the season end as always.

Away and throw shite at yourself you clown

Why because you don't agree with my opinion on the match I thought that's what a forum is all about sharing views but not insulting individuals who don't share your opinion, i said how I seen it you don't have to agree that's the beauty of living in this country .

I wish to apologise to any Falkirk fans who i have offended with my comments on yesterday's game.

Even stuff for 70 mins and a draw would have been the fairer result, but.....

Nailed on 0-0 until the sending off, then Falkirk go all for it (shading possession for all of 10 mins) and score with a good goal from distance which to be fair was the only way they (or anyone) were going to score. Raith on the other hand couldn'y score in a hoor hoose wit a hunner pound note hinging oot their pocket, we are sooooo lightweight up front.

Kerr deserved MoM, goal-line clearance and score the winner, he couldn't be anything else!

Either / both teams will struggle for top 4 spots unless they improve a good deal.

For the season ahead, I think Raith will be difficult to score against and like their hosts yesterday will struggle to find the net at the other end.

I'm not. 3,500 home fans with circa 600 paying at the gate is a reasonable start to the season.

Had it been a decent away following, total attendance would have been well over 4,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

away and lie in your pish

Even stuff for 70 mins and a draw would have been the fairer result, but.....

Nailed on 0-0 until the sending off

Either / both teams will struggle for top 4 spots unless they improve a good deal.

Fairer result ?

If Raith had scored winning 1-0 with 10 men, could I play this fairer result card.

I think not, you get what you put in and yer man Kyle cost you a point, latterly ur defending of the goal but first point of blame is Kyle.

I dunno about Raith but we had Duffie, McCracken and Muirhead out with Taiwo not fully fit and a minimum of three players to come in before transfer deadline from Saturday's team. This will strengthen us number wise and should improve us. I'm guessing that's Raith's budget done till perhaps January ?

We are looking to bring in at least a striker of our own, as well as another loan.

We will do decent enough this season, if the standard of the playoff hunt is how good Falkirk are I dont think we will be far away. Nailed on 0-0 at 11 vs 11 with some decent chances for both sides, not a lot to pick between the teams at all.

When did Baird turn into a diving c**t?

Archived