Falkirk v Raith

Bloody hell, why are we so slow. I'd love it if Lee Miller came to us. Looks like we're losing out to The Buddies with Shankland and now the bloody Bairns with Miller. We need a striker and both would have fitted the bill. Not both together mind you.

We're probably more skint than slow. How much money would Miller want, and how good is he these days?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need massive improvement judging by yesterdays performance and the midfield needs changed, the problem being we dont have the personnel to do so. Badly need new signings but i dont trust Houston to get the right ones. That said i think we will do well to get a draw.

I agree, can't see a Falkirk win... Draw for me!

Taiwo has not trained this week so i expect Smith/Alston to start.

That's a half bonus, in the fact that the Vaulks Kerr Taiwo won't start, tho I'd want Taiwo and one of the Kerr or Vaulks to start.

We are too nice in there without Taiwo

That's a half bonus, in the fact that the Vaulks Kerr Taiwo won't start, tho I'd want Taiwo and one of the Kerr or Vaulks to start.

We are too nice in there without Taiwo

I would like to See Taiwo and Vaulks.

Taiwo was our best player at the end of the season IMO and has continued this into this season but is wasted on the right of a 4.

Watched ffctv just now.

Taiwo, as mentioned, has not trained all week and only resumes tomorrow. Looks doubtful he'll be involved. Duffie is apparently injured, again.

On the brighter side, Biabi is back in contention and Houstie said Lee Miller is being looked at seriously but also said another striker is still on his radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Watched ffctv just now.

Taiwo, as mentioned, has not trained all week and only resumes tomorrow. Looks doubtful he'll be involved. Duffie is apparently injured, again.

On the brighter side, Biabi is back in contention and Houstie said Lee Miller is being looked at seriously but also said another striker is still on his radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I take it his stand up at the festival isn't going well?

Panic signing for the Bairns!!!

He will be part of the coaching team too if he comes in plus we still have another striker in our sights.

Only started 9 games for Killie last season due to fitness/injury and was pretty awful when he did play. Has hawked himself about a number of teams in Scotland and yet is still struggling to get a game anywhere. If he does sign then he certainly is a long way from being Houstons first choice and is looking more and more like a last throw of the dice having missed out on everyone else.

I think this is it. He's being signed as a Taylor Morgan upgrade :ph34r: to be thrown on at the end of a game. If he does join the coaching set up that'd be great too, we never did replace Stevie Crawford as Strikers coach did we?

I was going to ask where to go as I've never been. A couple friends and I are driving through. Are there plenty parking spaces?

Park at Falkirk College for free, stadium is about a 10 minute walk from there. Should be plenty of space.

Looking forward to the game. Quite confident/optimistic which is very different from how I was feeling going anywhere last season under Murray. Doesn't mean we will win, but hoping we do!

Really hope for a clean sheet as well. Cannot stand the fucking 'amarillo' rendition. We have a shocker still going with 'Chelsea daggers' but seriously Falkirk, Amarillo?

Team wise I hope Toshney is fit and plays alongside Benidictus. Bates has done excellent, but have to go with the strongest team. Plus with Toshney a bit dodgy Bates will play on Tuesday at Stenny.

2? 3? seasons ago we played Falkirk at TFS early in the campaign, played excellent and won 2-0. A repeat would be splendid.

Looking forward to the game. Quite confident/optimistic which is very different from how I was feeling going anywhere last season under Murray. Doesn't mean we will win, but hoping we do!

Really hope for a clean sheet as well. Cannot stand the fucking 'amarillo' rendition. We have a shocker still going with 'Chelsea daggers' but seriously Falkirk, Amarillo?

Team wise I hope Toshney is fit and plays alongside Benidictus. Bates has done excellent, but have to go with the strongest team. Plus with Toshney a bit dodgy Bates will play on Tuesday at Stenny.

2? 3? seasons ago we played Falkirk at TFS early in the campaign, played excellent and won 2-0. A repeat would be splendid.

3 now, Walker and Clarke scored for us. That was our first season under Murray, we actually did alright on the head to head that year, taking 8/12 points in a complete non event of a season where we finished 6th. Next year we started brightly enough against Falkirk (by start I mean literally 30 mins of one game) with Anderson scoring a peach days after Falkirk had been hosed in the cup, they eventually got a 90 + whatever equaliser which was an absolute rocket into the top corner from distance, a proper pick it out moment. That was 1 of only 2 league points we took off Falkirk that season (Murray's winless run from hell) although we did beat them in the challenge cup when we were still briefly good that year (Spence scored I think) before sharing the points (5/12 with 1 win, 1 loss and 2 draws) last year.

Every time we play falkirk away we get hassled by stewards when trying to tke our flags into the game.Absolute nightmare as they make us take them out the bag and unfurl it.So this time i sent them an email with a photo of them and explained they were fireproof.I expected a reply but so far i have heard nothing back so apologies in advance to raith fans for the hassle it may cause trying to get the flags in.COME ON THE ROVERS

post-4678-0-52908500-1439594640_thumb.jp

Enough niceness….cmon Rovers get intae these c***s……..think we've been in the same league for too long…the seethe is fading fast.

The thing is, has there been any hatred between the clubs. I thought they hated The Pars more than us.

Archived