Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath, Sat 15th Aug

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite. I left out cheatin. That's for another day.

Damn. You're right. We'll just have to wait for our impending second administration (a few weeks? a couple of months at the most away surely?).

Damn. You're right. We'll just have to wait for our impending second administration (a few weeks? a couple of months at the most away surely?).

I don't think we've had the stuff about collection tins on this thread yet either.

I think someone was getting a bit grouchy about us still having them in McDonalds drive-thru, shower of b*****ds that we are.

I'm fat enough. I don't frequent McDonalds so, not grouchy. Mildly amused actually.

Apologies to all Raith Rovers supporters that I accused of having an inferiority complex. You have nothing on these Cowden fans. Having to pretend the Fife Cup matters in order to reach double figures of wins over the Pars since the 1970s. What a minter.

Here's the man who thinks Hubris and Humility are the same thing!!!!

I'm fat enough. I don't frequent McDonalds so, not grouchy. Mildly amused actually.

I think it may have been Brazilianlex. We got the impression he has been secretly stuffing his change into the DAFC collection tin and was feeling a bit angry and confused about it.

Got me craving a burger now.

You guys realise that this whole sense of entitlement and arrogance is mostly aimed towards the Cowdenbeath fans on here. There is an incredible amount rage from you than anyone else and we are playing on that. Plus the fact you have already had your arse handed to you from us.

#unlucks

You guys realise that this whole sense of entitlement and arrogance is mostly aimed towards the Cowdenbeath fans on here. There is an incredible amount rage from you than anyone else and we are playing on that. Plus the fact you have already had your arse handed to you from us.

#unlucks

No you're just arrogant. Not towards us exclusively, just arrogant generally. This is not a criticism, it's everyone's choice to be arrogant whether it's misplaced like Dunfermline fans or otherwise. It didn't take long from the it's a shame for us when you ripped off local businesses, went into admin and put out the begging bowl to change to your normal Billy big time nonsense.

Is there any danger of the Pars being complacent ahead of the weekend? Danger is you scudded Cowden 2 weeks ago, so players think it'll be same again especially after brutalising poor Brechin in between.

Cowden by all accounts were unlucky on Saturday and know they'll need to be at their absolute best. Otherwise just look at Ayr -- easily swatted Albion Rovers aside in cup, then got horsed 3-0 off them 2 weeks later.

Funny old game is football.

Predictions? I'll go for 2-1.

Is there any danger of the Pars being complacent ahead of the weekend? Danger is you scudded Cowden 2 weeks ago, so players think it'll be same again especially after brutalising poor Brechin in between.

Cowden by all accounts were unlucky on Saturday and know they'll need to be at their absolute best. Otherwise just look at Ayr -- easily swatted Albion Rovers aside in cup, then got horsed 3-0 off them 2 weeks later.

Funny old game is football.

Predictions? I'll go for 2-1.

Hopeful, not confident. The likely outcome is a home win. It would be nice to finish with 11 players this week though. I'm still hoping for a good season.

Archived