Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath, Sat 15th Aug

This won't be as comfortable as it was first time around, Cowden have seen us play and know where they went wrong. It'll be a good test for Nish to see how he prepares for this. 1-0.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pars really ought to win this. I'd take a narrow defeat (grudgingly).

I got a season ticket this season but will probably only make around half the home games. I will probably miss this one too. Does that make me a part time supporter?

Why don't you guys just become Dunfermline supporters?

I mean seriously, you're only ten minutes away on the train and its got to be more enjoyable than having to sit/stand in Central Park every second week.

Why don't you guys just become Dunfermline supporters?

I mean seriously, you're only ten minutes away on the train and its got to be more enjoyable than having to sit/stand in Central Park every second week.

Such quality banter. Thanks pal.

Exactly, so why are all your fans hiding in their homes this weekend if we're on the same level.

We don't want to give you lot any cash.

Suspect we'll be bottom of the league on Saturday. Good to get this fixture out of the way early so we can then start to figure out where we really are at with the new squad. Any point here is a bonus.

We don't want to give you lot any cash.

Suspect we'll be bottom of the league on Saturday. Good to get this fixture out of the way early so we can then start to figure out where we really are at with the new squad. Any point here is a bonus.

We don't need your cash m8. As you guys are always keen to remind us, we're rich and that's why we're better than you.

We don't need your cash m8. As you guys are always keen to remind us, we're rich and that's why we're better than you.

Here's me thinking you had learned about hubris after these last few years - but alas you are one of those who are slower on the uptake it seems.

Here's me thinking you had learned about hubris after these last few years - but alas you are one of those who are slower on the uptake it seems.

'Slower on the uptake'

You've actually used those words without a trace of irony

That's the attitude that seen you have to have bucket collections at Asda and have car washes to keep you alive. Had hoped that you would have learned from that but obviously not.

Think it will be a bit closer, Cowden will sit in and stick the boot in.

Hope so. No way can anyone compete with the new Barcelona without kicking you off the park.

Messi is in awe of the centre-forward thats looked like an absolute haddy for a couple of years but suddenly scores a few and he's a world beater.

Archived