All the results in AAFA. As it happens or ends.

RELENTLESS!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tarbolten have a horrible sideline.

Shortlees have never had a problem with them to be honest.

They always shake hands, and show respect after the game. Your always going to get a bit of stick no matter where you go. Drungan, Tarbolton wherever. Give each other banter and pelters for the duration of the game. Once the game is over respect should be given to one another as we all know it's not easy running a football team.

When it turns nasty and personal, and it sometimes does, I can't be fucked with that.

Shortlees have never had a problem with them to honest.

They always shake hands, and show respect after the game. Your always going to get a bit of stick no matter where you go. Drungan, Tarbolton wherever. Give each other banter and pelters for the duration of the game. Once the game is over respect should be given to one another as we all know it's not easy running a football team.

When it turns nasty and personal, and it sometimes does, I can't be fucked with that.

Yeh I agree.

is that all you can go on about tarbolton side line they not allowed to shout on there team? take it other teams side line stand like wee angels i think not yes we get out think your better aff washing dishes and hovering than gone to fitba

thanks relentless you get respect cause you ken its banter game over shake hands black bull bite to eat a pint or two watch scores way both sets players and so called men that dont get out all good banter you will agree (no a bad feed you get is it)

thanks relentless you get respect cause you ken its banter game over shake hands black bull bite to eat a pint or two watch scores way both sets players and so called men that dont get out all good banter you will agree (no a bad feed you get is it)

Never had any bother down at Tarbolton, played there about 5 times, winning a couple and losing a couple. Just some shouting from the sidelines but nothing to get bothered about. The feed back at the black bull is worth any abuse.

Never had any bother down at Tarbolton, played there about 5 times, winning a couple and losing a couple. Just some shouting from the sidelines but nothing to get bothered about. The feed back at the black bull is worth any abuse.

Agreed.

is that all you can go on about tarbolton side line they not allowed to shout on there team? take it other teams side line stand like wee angels i think not yes we get out think your better aff washing dishes and hovering than gone to fitba

I agree, I love the banter and the slagging, win lose or draw. That's one of the main reasons we do it. There are young people who have had injuries and diseases who are in wheelchairs, who would love to play football, but can't for obvious reasons. We should be thankful we get to play the beautiful game, even tho it's only grass roots football. I wish people would stop being bitter, we should laugh at ourselves. It's only a game at the end of the day.

thanks for reply good to hear guys that enjoy the crack both ways at end of the day it is just talk agree 100% about poor people that was not fit to take part in the beautiful game as long as it over at end of the game end of the day its just a game of football no the end o the world

thanks for reply good to hear guys that enjoy the crack both ways at end of the day it is just talk agree 100% about poor people that was not fit to take part in the beautiful game as long as it over at end of the game end of the day its just a game of football no the end o the world

Correct. All sorts gets said during the 90 and we are all guilty off stepping out of line and getting over passionate. As long as we shake hands and have a pint at the end, who cares!

Relentless you would make a great ambassador for AAFA. And I'm not kidding. Respect. But I still hope Tiber gub youse lol. Maybe I'll leave meeting youse for a wee while yet.

It's a hard game but we don't worry about our opponents, we will let them worry about us, if we play to our best we can sneak it,, we're the home team so we need to make the most of it. Expect it to be real hard with them, as it always is.

Dirrans 0-1 Galston

Got absolutely battered by a strong side. Back to the wall but dug deep and managed to sneak the victory with a soft pen. But you take them when they come! Not many teams will go there and take all 3 points this season imo.

But f**k me, the refs are getting worse each week. I think they forget they're allowed to take the whistle out their mouth!

yes there is i can gie them a hard time but i would not be one and if theres no any young blood gone in for it what do we do if the old school was not doing it we would have nae games to go to its a take it or leave it and it gives us someone to blame LOL

was at hurfordv tar/b game ref spoiled it was not a dirty game in my view think some refs like to take centre court think a draw would been a fair result both teams had chances but a good game to watch

I was at this game too and tbh I thought the ref got all the big calls spot on. The game wasn't dirty but the four players sent off all deserved to go. Hurlford and T'bolton probably have two off the most intimidating sidelines in ayrshire and I have seen many a ref crumble as a result. They are out their on their own so who can blame them. Ricky Crowe handled the game last night and ignored the sidelines which couldn't have been easy. I agree the overall standard of refereeing is p*ss poor but I haven't seen Ricky have many bad games. Just my opinion of course

Archived