All the results in AAFA. As it happens or ends.

RELENTLESS!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say this I thought Ricky Crowe's handling of the Ayrshire cup final was excellent, 10/10. Prob the best referee we had last year. Also the referee's don't get enough credit, everybody is quick to slate them. They are not going to get every decision right, it is an impossible job to get every decision 100% right. I don't have a problem with the refs and believe every thing equals itself out over the season regarding good and bad decisions. If you are going to give refs pelters from the side of the park or have agendas against one or two, there is only going to be one winner. So we are best letting refs ref it, tell them if we think they got it wrong, by all means but I don't think they deserve the abuse they tend to get sometimes, and don't get half the credit they deserve. You get good tradesmen and bad tradesmen, in all walks of life, but they are trying there best at their trade, just as you get good refs and not so good refs.

If you just sit down and think of the job that they have, and the shite they have to put up with. A lot of the times out in the pishing rain and wind during the winter, just so we can have a game of football. They deserve every penny they get. Mon the Refs.

. You should email your statement to RC and I'm sure he will have a guid game the next time he referees your game he's overweight, wants to be assertive rather than use common sense, plays to the " big" crowds, angers the sidelines with incorrect decisions and I'm sorry but he is crap but wait a minute you won't have amateur football without them and the Refs can pick up a fair wee wage over the season hey Malaga here they come

. You should email your statement to RC and I'm sure he will have a guid game the next time he referees your game he's overweight, wants to be assertive rather than use common sense, plays to the " big" crowds, angers the sidelines with incorrect decisions and I'm sorry but he is crap but wait a minute you won't have amateur football without them and the Refs can pick up a fair wee wage over the season hey Malaga here they come

I don't need to email RC, I think he is decent at amateur level. Remember we are amateur football players for a reason we are not good enough at the higher level.

A ref is no different, they ref amateur because they aren't good enough and make more mistakes than pro refs or junior ones. No ref has ever had a 100% correct decision making during a game. Even World Cup final refs made mistakes, it is one of the hardest jobs you can do. Everyone is scrutinising you.

The teams,the crowd, the powers that be. Yes they have bad games and annoy me, but they are trying their best. Everyone makes mistakes the players, the managers, the refs, everyone. That's why we are all amateur.

We need them more than they need us that's for sure.

I don't need to email RC, I think he is decent at amateur level. Remember we are amateur football players for a reason we are not good enough at the higher level.

A ref is no different, they ref amateur because they aren't good enough and make more mistakes than pro refs or junior ones. No ref has ever had a 100% correct decision making during a game. Even World Cup final refs made mistakes, it is one of the hardest jobs you can do. Everyone is scrutinising you.

The teams,the crowd, the powers that be. Yes they have bad games and annoy me, but they are trying their best. Everyone makes mistakes the players, the managers, the refs, everyone. That's why we are all amateur.

We need them more than they need us that's for sure.

I agree with most of that relentless but some refs love the attention and controversy but as you say, that's why they are refereeing amateur

But you have to give Rab Hunter a special mention as a referee withe the worst reputation in amature football. I know we all give refs a hard time but that baw sac brings it on himself f**k even auld Jacki Simpson was a better ref than him haha

Archived