All the results in AAFA. As it happens or ends.

RELENTLESS!

Post all the latest results and scores and how the game went during after or as they come in.

A bit like SKY except better lol.

Someone has got to start it and I promise I am not gloating So here goes.

Daily 0 Shortlees 5.

Very dogged team Daily, and they will cause teams problems at their own patch. It was competitive for first quarter then Shortlees scored. They then scored again with a penalty before half time. Second half Dailly upped their game and we're trying hard to get into the game but they were met with a very stubborn Shortlees defence. It wasn't till Shortlees scored their third goal just after half time that Dailly started to waver. Shortlees then started to dominate and scored two more deserved goals. A good day for Shortlees but Dailly can take a lot from the game and will take points somewhere off the alleged top teams in this league, I can guarantee it.

Shortlees start with a fine away win and the stamp has been set. Let the chase begin. STID.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They might, if I'm honest, they were decent. The only difference was we had one or two exceptional players.

They will be hard to beat at home if they all stay.

Knapp and goldie are enough to win any game never mind dailly

Plenty of trophies but. And there not my team now. To be honest I've never heard you talk about any other player with youse. Your setting yourself up for a big fall with your bold statements.

Plenty of trophies but. And there not my team now. To be honest I've never heard you talk about any other player with youse. Your setting yourself up for a big fall with your bold statements.

What bold statements. We are decent amateur team that's all we are, there is nothing bold about that. Do I think they can win their league, obviously, or they wouldn't be in it. You haven't had a good word to say about Shortlees ever so nothing surprises me about your statements.Oh and what players do I talk about. You and Ssshhh mentioned players not me.

Let's be honest thirs only one quality team in ayrshire. Lots of good ones but only one that coukd win the scottish. Terrible the slating they get.

Nobody is slating them this forum is about how your team did on match days.

Not to slate teams. You started on Shortlees with your statement about two trick ponies. We have a good team this year with a lot of quality, and we hope to go far in every competition. Hurlford have always had a good team. So we will just have to see how it all pans out. Good luck.

Sorry Relentless, am only winding you up. Ill introduce myself to your touchline on Wednesday ha.

I'm not who you think I am then. But your welcome to introduce yourself to the management. I'm sure they would love to meet you. Lol

took in the tarbolton game well the first half....same old same old hopping the crowd can pull the team to a result with the shouts from the side lines...do some of the older guys up there never get out... and the ref did not move out the center circle...again this league is by before a ball is kicked

took in the tarbolton game well the first half....same old same old hopping the crowd can pull the team to a result with the shouts from the side lines...do some of the older guys up there never get out... and the ref did not move out the center circle...again this league is by before a ball is kicked

Tarbolten have a horrible sideline.

Archived