• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brora have fucked it I think. It's between Cove and Formartine.

People aren't talking about Edinburgh City at all- and are talking as though the Highland team will probably qualify for the play off easily- I suspect City will be quite happy for that to continue. They have a decent side.

At least if Edinburgh City win the play offs, East Stirlingshire won't end up in the Highland League... 8)

* Edinburgh City will be confirmed as champion on Wednesday, if they beat Vale of Leithen, or if Spartans lose to Whitehill Welfare, or if both end drawn - i.e. they can only fail to be confirmed if Spartans result is better than theirs

Both games off waterlogged, with Vale v City now next midweek.

Spartans have had 3 of their last 4 games waterlogged, over a period Mar 26th to Apr 6th :huh:.

At least if Edinburgh City win the play offs, East Stirlingshire won't end up in the Highland League... 8)

Losing their senior status will come as a real blow, however.

Both games off waterlogged, with Vale v City now next midweek.

Spartans have had 3 of their last 4 games waterlogged, over a period Mar 26th to Apr 6th :huh:.

Losing their senior status will come as a real blow, however.

:lol:

a homeless diddy outfit or a financially doped village outfit.

Hope Edinburgh make it tbh for the day out.

Oh aye a day oot at Meadowbank what a prospect,whatever floats yer boat ivo!! On another point Ross County = Formartine United,same beast ivo. A village team with a big money backer with the name of their area as their team name.

Oh aye a day oot at Meadowbank what a prospect,whatever floats yer boat ivo!! On another point Ross County = Formartine United,same beast ivo. A village team with a big money backer with the name of their area as their team name.

Having fish for your tea the night then....

Archived