• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this league no favours to see the champions bent over like that. 

But yes, it was quite amusing. Especially watching greetin' faced Toonsers moaning to the ref about the time wasting, gamesmanship, playacting, etc., that all Shire clubs excel at. City taught Cove a few new things today. 

Does this league no favours to see the champions bent over like that. 

But yes, it was quite amusing. Especially watching greetin' faced Toonsers moaning to the ref about the time wasting, gamesmanship, playacting, etc., that all Shire clubs excel at. City taught Cove a few new things today. 

I'd rather have seen Cove go up out of the two but that result made me laugh.

Cove as a club do. Their support were apparently less than enthusiastic pre-match. 

Cove got pwned today. City did them up like a kipper. 

And yes, the seethe was hilarious. City's time wasting, play acting, shenanigans wound up everyone involved with Cove. 

Let's be frank, Brora and Formartine are the best teams in the HL, by some way. I know Cove won the title but Formartine and Brora both threw it away. The SPFL need a Brora or Formartine and an Edinburgh City.

Congrats to City, not quite there yet and wouldn't rule out The Shire over two legs.

Cove were an embarrassing shower yesterday, rather like for most of their games this season. Thank goodness EC brought a good possie of supporters as Cove barely had 200 loons to watch them.

Further bad news for HL teams now is that the Tinks and Diddys will once again be rocking up to HL grounds next season with their parbolds and Milk churns in their Aberdeen FC Central Coaches bus.

Let's be frank, Brora and Formartine are the best teams in the HL, by some way. I know Cove won the title but Formartine and Brora both threw it away. The SPFL need a Brora or Formartine and an Edinburgh City.

Congrats to City, not quite there yet and wouldn't rule out The Shire over two legs.

Cove were an embarrassing shower yesterday, rather like for most of their games this season. Thank goodness EC brought a good possie of supporters as Cove barely had 200 loons to watch them.

Further bad news for HL teams now is that the Tinks and Diddys will once again be rocking up to HL grounds next season with their parbolds and Milk churns in their Aberdeen FC Central Coaches bus.

let's be totally brutal the Highland league clubs don't want promotion look at the results they get against league opposition in the cups ,some terrific results comes to.play offs and they suddenly start losing

Let's be frank, Brora and Formartine are the best teams in the HL, by some way. I know Cove won the title but Formartine and Brora both threw it away.

lol wut?

The best team wins the league.  That's how football works, and always has done.

Archived