east fife v Berwick Rangers

The teams exchanged humpings at the end of last season so it will be interesting to see what happens in Methil. Promising start from Berwick and they head to a ground they won 3 times last season.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East Fife have to be favourites for the league but their defeat to 'Shire is a welcome sign that they're going to take a while to gel. As it stands, I'd take a draw, as East Fife do have a talented side. Should be a good game this - for all every person in Methil is a complete mutant, these two sides are decent and well capable of getting it down and playing. Should make for an interesting watch

Berwick have had pretty decent results so far so I'm expecting a tough game. The games last season were all pretty competitive, free-scoring affairs so hopefully it'll be the same again. We'll have to give a much better performance than Saturday's by the sounds of it.

Don't see there being a repeat as lessons seem to be learnt, however a few of the older lads who will be coming this saturday at 3pm have issued no apology but we'll soon see.

I reckon our end will be like a library, I hope not though and I hope there is a vocal home section.

At the risk of sounding like an uninformed dunce, with a crowd of just under 400 in total, couldn't the club have done something about the chants while the game was still going on? It just seems that, if the board had been as peeved about the sexism as they appear now (in a desperate bid for damage control), the situation might've been solved during the match.

Regardless, I don't fault East Fife as a club, and look forward to a positive result for Berwick just as much as before this matter made headlines.

What's the difference between Donald Trump and an East Fife supporter?

One's a sexist out of touch dinosaur that treats women as objects to vilify and the other is a Republican nominee for the White House

I thank you

Wasent involved in the sexist songs but i was along that end of the stadium , Have formally Apologized to the club As has my pal just to clear our names of any trouble , Can see fife winning 3-1 Saturday , AUSTIN X2 , Smith x1 , After East Stirlingshire we need a kick up the arse but see it being a positive season !

Wasent involved in the sexist songs but i was along that end of the stadium , Have formally Apologized to the club As has my pal just to clear our names of any trouble , Can see fife winning 3-1 Saturday , AUSTIN X2 , Smith x1 , After East Stirlingshire we need a kick up the arse but see it being a positive season !

YASSSSSS lets go, now we are talking!!!

Fife for 3 points nae bother at all.

YASSSSSS lets go, now we are talking!!!

Fife for 3 points nae bother at all.

Only thing for it man we done wrong went over the top thats life though !!! , aye am saying 3-1 like , a few other a know are douting a win atall but we shall see , if we play how we played against rovers , dumbarton ect ect we should have walked it saterday , 4G Grass to blame maybe or just not taking our chances ...?

same boat, have came out and apologised, now we move on. After a poor performance Saturday I'm going for a 2-0 win with Fash scoring both. Hope Gary has gave the players a boot up the arse, can't start the season the same way as last year!

same boat, have came out and apologised, now we move on. After a poor performance Saturday I'm going for a 2-0 win with Fash scoring both. Hope Gary has gave the players a boot up the arse, can't start the season the same way as last year!

Were on the optamistic boat lad haha brilliant , see you saterday

Archived