The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So an Arab decides to compile a load of stats that somehow prove United is better than Dundee, before signing off with "there's only one team in Dundee".

It seems the only thing that's bright about these people is the dayglo they wear.

There really is something very 'Hibs' about Dundee and their support.

Lots of words, lots of bravado. F**k all substance.

Hope Utd fucking skelp the c***s.

I'd be quite interested to see an example of this, either from Johnny himself or from those brown nosing him, as I'm struggling to think how you could provide substance to words you've written on the internet. Has someone threatened to batter Johnny and not turned up that I've missed?

Onto the game, hopefully Loy will be fit so we can start with the same formation as we did v Killie. The same intensity as the first 3/4 of the first two games and we should have too much to handle for Celtic Feeder Club FC.

Reverend Maynard, on 10 Aug 2015 - 13:09, said:

Gin and juice? What like gin and orange juice?

That's all a bit 1970s isn't it?

Not like a Dee to live in the past but choosing drinks from that era is taking it too far.

Aye that's right Reverend, you tell that Dund... I mean St Johnstone fan.

RandomGuy., on 10 Aug 2015 - 19:15, said:

Can't help but feel hes missed out an obvious comparison...

Untitled_zpsf3q4keeu.png

What, that we've won 5 trophies each? Thanks for the reminder BoringGuy I think most Dundonians (Either side of the divide) knew that.

What, that we've won 5 trophies each? Thanks for the reminder BoringGuy I think most Dundonians (Either side of the divide) knew that.

He's right. They claim to be the bigger club and that we are he wee team, yet despite U.S. Spending an eternity in he doldrums, hey still haven't actually achieved to overtake us in what actually makes you a 'big' team.

He's right. They claim to be the bigger club and that we are he wee team, yet despite U.S. Spending an eternity in he doldrums, hey still haven't actually achieved to overtake us in what actually makes you a 'big' team.
Always in our shadow⚽️⚽️⚽️
I rest my case, m'lud. :)

Take it you're still bitter about nobody caring that you work Saturdays now?

Archived