Sign in to follow this  
banana

The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

Jeez, that united team looks really young and will surely develop as the season unfolds. Another game of missed chances but hard to be too disappointed tbh. I think we're closer to United this season, which is pleasing (still too early to really tell).

I had a poor view for the United goals but I'm guessing we need to tighten up at the back. Konrad had a few cracking tackles tbf and Holt looks like a great acquisition imo.

Absolute scenes at the end. Men, women and children all ecstatic. I even got a high-5 fae Gowser :wub:

When is Stewart contracted to? I really hope someone buys him before the window shuts. Celtic hopefully.

When is Stewart contracted to? I really hope someone buys him before the window shuts. Celtic hopefully.

2017 mate. ;) Edited by DonnieDarko

Anybody involved in giving willo flood the "yer just a sheep shagging b*****d" at half time in the Jerry Kerr? Hilarious but couldn't make out his reaction.

I even got a high-5 fae Gowser :wub:

Should've telt him you were a cop, he would've followed it up by giving you the old "down below - too slow" routine then booted f**k out you. In a victorious manner, of course.

2017 mate. ;)

Should get a few quid for him. Bain as well probably. You've done well with those two.

Should get a few quid for him. Bain as well probably. You've done well with those two.

Probably £1million for both. Would be happy with that. Think we will have Bain longer than we have Stewart though; he'll go far.

Probably £1million for both. Would be happy with that. Think we will have Bain longer than we have Stewart though; he'll go far.

By £1million for both, I meant £1million each.

Mate I was with in the Shed has a burst lip and an older guy came from the back row down to the front, his jeans were ripped to shreds and covered in blood. Worth it.

I've just finished watching the game since recording - interested to see how Greg and Kane are doing.

Excellent game and some decent quality on show. Stewart doesn't surprise me in the slightest - technically the best player I've seen with Cowden. Would have moved on sooner had he not been made of chocolate. Seems to have got over injury troubles though. Outstanding goal and was very good throughout.

Hemmings seemed a bit off the pace but with the right service, he'll do well.

:lol: I thought so, looked like me after ten minutes of 5s.

Do you sit next to Gunboat by any chance?

Very possibly.

That's me, mate.

:lol: Loving the rendition mate! #tekeltenner

Mate I was with in the Shed has a burst lip and an older guy came from the back row down to the front, his jeans were ripped to shreds and covered in blood. Worth it.

Standard look for a dundee fan...

He'd probably kill himself.

:lol: nah, i don't spend my life on here like yourself mate, i just noise you twats up then f**k off, don't get so emotionally involved in it.