The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bend and Swazz", deary me McCann.

Stunning save from Bain at the end, absolutely stunning.

Fantastic game to watch. Perfect spectacle for a game on Sky

James McPake up front. What a time to be alive.
Fucking desperation, same as dens on saturday. Nae ideas.
Lol
No idea where those four minutes came from, but fair result in the end. Crackin game. United much better when Souttar and Rankin pulled themselves into the game.
Your goalie was at it with about 30 mins to go

Hope mcpakes been doing plenty of shooting in training then as he may be required upfront again.

If Loy is missing tonight we really need to have a 3 goal lead by half time or we're fucked and will once again have to deploy The Charismatic Enigma James McPake upfront.

Fancying a pretty entertaining draw tonight

I can see this as a draw. 2-2 with someone scoring in the last minute or so.

Well played lads...

I went for a pish before McPake scored but I had already formulated my eulogy:

I LOVE THIS DUNDEE TEAM

I thought we were beat - but I love watching this team. It was a great game to watch.

We played brilliantly in the first half but didn't take the chances - but shit, the team is

still getting used to one another. Spittals goals were beautiful. The first was magnificent

and the second well worked.

United -like Hearts - found a way to play against us. They pressurised us well and the first goal

came from them winning a ball they shouldn't have won. At 2-0 I still thought we might take something

from the game because we have the quality and the skill. And then Greg scored one of his signature

left footers from the right. I thought United would manage to see out the game - and as stated I had to

go for a pish - and when I came back McPake had slipped it in - ECSTACY........

A fookin great game from two good sides (Collins take note!!!!) DUNDEE DERBY ROCKS

DUNDE -DUNDEE -DENDEE and so on. Great game and great advertisement for Scottish football

Whit? Do you have a dicky bladder or something?

Lolz at Zwick all of a sudden clutching his face after watching the ball go over the line

I'd be clutching my face too if McPake came slamming into me too!!

Have to say as a neutral that was an amazing, amazing game to be at. Dundee dominated the game in the first half and from what I could see from the shed should maybe have been at least one up in the first half.

What a difference Thomson going off made. United came right into the game and scored 2 great goals.

Stewart's goal was a thing of Beauty right infront of me in row D.

Didn't really see much at the end. Zwick cocked up from what it looked like and he had it coming because he'd been being a bit of a knob for about 30mins.

Have to say credit to both sets of fans the atmosphere was quality. post-21072-14393273632896_thumb.jpg

Archived