The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you please stop following me, please?

I've said please twice to emphasise my pleading by the way.

Are these directed at me?

I'm not entirely sure who you are. I just happened to peruse the thread of my local derby match and found someone making the age-old gaff of correcting someone's grammar whilst at the same time making a similar error. For some very sad reason I take great pleasure in this being pointed out for all to see.

Anyway, carry on.

Expecting another spicy game. Given how badly our players were being booted off the park by Hearts today, I wouldn't be surprised to see some more out with injury. Looking at the bench today we clearly have a serious lack of depth in this squad which worries me.

If we can get on to the park with close to our strongest 11, then I think we'll win and by a comfortable 2 or 3 goal margin. However, any more problems with injuries and we'll struggle, badly.

I just went to a place where human being people work and the c**t behind the counter was wearing a fucking Hearts top. When I pointed out that Juanma went to ground rather easily and rolled about like a fucking blouse it said, "Him and Nicholson are lucky they had any legs left"! U wot M25?

I just went to a place where human being people work and the c**t behind the counter was wearing a fucking Hearts top. When I pointed out that Juanma went to ground rather easily and rolled about like a fucking blouse it said, "Him and Nicholson are lucky they had any legs left"! U wot M25?

Prince and Jimmy love getting it up the Fun tbh.

Don't understand all this total pish about not "giving them the money". I go either home and away and support MY team , so called fans hiding behind the boycott banner at a derby game want to get a grip or stop spouting total crap about supporting there team ,the team that they so-call love and follow.Statements like" em no givin them my money " sound very much like what you hear from the UGLY sisters Ffs grow up. FTBNB's anyway

Don't understand all this total pish about not "giving them the money". I go either home and away and support MY team , so called fans hiding behind the boycott banner at a derby game want to get a grip or stop spouting total crap about supporting there team ,the team that they so-call love and follow.Statements like" em no givin them my money " sound very much like what you hear from the UGLY sisters Ffs grow up. FTBNB's anyway

Calm down. FFS.

Archived