The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got good players but dross like him starting in the centre of the park every week will hold you back.

I don't think he's a poor footballer, he's just a bit of a shitehouse who doesn't take responsibility. With Thomson and Harkins I'd expect the third to be an industrious player with a bite of bite - McGowan is perfect.

Ross just dances about doing what KT does with less effect and no tackling.

It just means that Hibees' opinions rank no higher than those of say, Dumbarton.

I mean, Hibs are the laughing stock of Scotland. One look at Hibs.Net will reveal the extent of the internal seethe, despite the bravado here. Enjoy your third season in the lower league.

I remember when Hearts and Hibs were both in the seaside leagues and didn't bring this tedious pish into every single other thread in the top division forum.

Glorious days.

It just means that Hibees' opinions rank no higher than those of say, Dumbarton.

I mean, Hibs are the laughing stock of Scotland. One look at Hibs.Net will reveal the extent of the internal seethe, despite the bravado here. Enjoy your third season in the lower league.

Why the f**k are you all over a Dundee derby thread crying about Hibs ffs :lol:

Roaster.

Archived