The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

Anyone got the bbc link to the goals? Stuck in Cancun and can't find any highlights. Apologies for saying "stuck in Cancun"

SPRING BREAAAKKKKKKKKKK! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BBC site I reckon.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On review this thread has been fucking sickening. Fans of the Dundee clubs appear to have set aside differences to chase off the Hearts roasters and Si Murrays old dear but this has resulted in a far too pleasant thread.

I would just like to say I hate you DABs and would like you all to take a moment to think of me singing f**k YOU and 2-0 and you fucked it up.

Banana - I would like to be clothed when you imagine this please you fucking pervert.

On review this thread has been fucking sickening. Fans of the Dundee clubs appear to have set aside differences to chase off the Hearts roasters and Si Murrays old dear but this has resulted in a far too pleasant thread.

Very true.

Non-Deluded Dee will be spinning in his cyber grave.

Simon Murray reminds me of someone. Couldn't think who it was, but it's finally come to me:

The quintessential 80s rise-and-fall weepie, I'm welling up just thinking about it.

Sign him up, Jackie!

Seen the goals on the news earlier. Spittal's first is art. Stewart's very good too, though Dixon's had a nightmare there.

Greg told him to GTF out of the way and he did. Understandable.I'd do anything he told me to.

I liked Stewart's comment in this moming's Courier. "Dixon's an experienced player and I didn't think he was going to let me in". That reminds me of why he was frustrating at Dens, and why he got dropped in favour of Eddie Malone. Dixon was always great going forward, with a fantastic cross, but his positioning and concentration were suspect and it cost us goals. He had a great tackle, which looked impressive, but far too often it was to recover from his own errors. He should have been able to do the boring, unflashy things that would have avoided the need to make the saving tackle.

And thats fair enough.

I never said it wasnt, just saying in my opinion its not fair to write him off after 71 minutes of competetive football for United, in his first season full time, after 1 season of being in the senior game.

This time last year you'd have been hard put to find a Dundee fan who wasn't a bit meh about Greg Stewart. It wasn't till our 5th league game, against Celtic, that people started saying "hang on - we've got a player here". I'm certainly not saying Murray's going to be as good as Stewart, just that full time training and a wee bit of experience getting used to the Premiership can make a huge difference. And basically I know feck all, just like the rest of you. That's why we're on P&B and not earning a living coaching.

Doh! I left at 2-0 that day and was in the 208 when we equalized before persuading a nice steward to let me back in in time for Fozzy's winner.

Seriously, nothing personal, but the stewart should have told you to GRTF, to teach you a lesson. :P

Archived