The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only got to see the second half but thought it was a cracking game. Two well taken goals by Spittal who looks more impressive every time I see him and Stewart's goal was a peach. Another goalkeeping howler by the United keeper, they don't seem to have fixed this issue and that's another two home points cost (thought he should've done better with our goal in the opening day, glad he didn't obviously ;) ).

From a neutral perspective, a good advert for Scottish Football.

I've not enjoyed a Derby like that since the Bonetti era at Dens, was on the edge of my seat the whole time, just wish I was at the match and I might not have skint my knuckles by punching my door frame when the 2nd Utd goal went in.

Only caught the second half but what a fantastic match, some great goals and drama right at the end.

Blair Spittal took his two goals superbly, the pass through for his second from Erskine was absolutely fantastic. Great goal from Greg Stewart as well.

f**k your EPL, that was proper fitba'.

Just watched the highlights there. Looked a great game. Not sure if the BBC missed anything from Utd but it looked like Dundee should have been out of sight by half time.

I wonder what the wee Utd Ultras in the corner who appeared to be waving a couple of tangerine gay pride flags will be getting first period this morning...I'll go for maths. Hopefully it's a Dee teacher they've got:

"You there at the back with the tears in your eyes, what's 90 + 4?"

A bit difficult seeing as we are still on holiday.

:)

Archived