The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See even when he fucked up and kicked it off Murray, he still looked calm and collected and just went about correcting his error.

That save at the end is just incredible and the presence of mind he showed to tip it onto the bar and set up our counter rather than tipping it over was superb.

:whistle: :ph34r:

It reminded me of his one against Aberdeen in the Scottish last season, set up some scenes that day too. 8)

It reminded me of his one against Aberdeen in the Scottish last season, set up some scenes that day too. 8)

Seems to me last few mins we should pump Jazzer up top and actively encourage the opposition to take pops at the top corner. Aberdeen and Utd have been done by this tactic already.

What a great game of football. Despite the lack of goals first half both teams played a high tempo and tried to cause problems.

Uniteds 2 goals were great, boy Spittal looks a real prospect, Stewarts for Dundee was a peach then a dramatic final minute equaliser. Didn't even watch the supercup.

What?

What?

Are you saying he wasn't shat on, twice, in said derby?

He cost you a penalty on Saturday too. He's dog meat and last night doesn't change a single thing.

Hilarious if you think it does, though.

Great photos David. I'm impressed by the professional way you kept taking pictures instead of getting lifted for doing a Hartley.

Is Scott Bain the greatest British citizen to ever live? I think so.

Arguable. Greg Stewart?

Archived