The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot Fundee ratings. Thought that Stewart, Loy and Harkins did well in patches, McGowan did very well when he came on. Great save by Bain at the end, though perhaps could've done more at both goals. Credit to McPake for being quickest to the rebound at the end.

Great save by Bain at the end, though perhaps could've done more at both goals.

That's probably more harsh on Spittal than it is Bain. 2 first class finishes from the boy and hopefully Celtic would prefer him over Stewart come January!

Think I've broke my finger and voice after joining in the Charlie Sheens in The Shed last night. With 10 mins left I was thinking 'this is going to be a long drive home to Glasgow' but Big James made the drive beautiful.

Thought Wee Nicky Ross was our best player again and Low looked v v decent when he came on.

Can we not just play Derbies every week? Some game. Was my wee boys and nephews first Derby and sure one they will remember.

Watch it on TV Deefiant. IMO, he knows where Julen is and what he is doing, doesn't look anything wrong in real time so can't have a go at the ref for that.

Compliance officer........view it!

Jeremy Beadle......wants footage of the dab pitch invasion

I've not seen it but a few Dees have told me it looked fairly innocuous?

Completely innocuous everyday jostling trying to protect the ball from the man behind you.

Consoling myself with the fact I haven't enjoyed a match as much in ages. Even the first half.

I would fucking love bain at United.

See even when he fucked up and kicked it off Murray, he still looked calm and collected and just went about correcting his error.

That save at the end is just incredible and the presence of mind he showed to tip it onto the bar and set up our counter rather than tipping it over was superb.

:whistle: :ph34r:

Sorry, don't agree. What do you mean "what do people expect"? Most people talk him up and maybe rightly so, but a defensive midfielder should be able to defend and that is another game I have seen this season where he goes missing for large parts of the game and does not do his defensive work properly. He did grow into the match but he is still to convince me this season.

I thought he had a good game. Not sure what you mean by going missing? Can't think of one incident where I thought he was out of position or not tracking back. He was the only boy in the midfield capable of playing a decent pass forward in the first half. I'm 99 percent sure he put in the tackle that won the ball back for the 2nd goal aswell.

I wonder what the wee Utd Ultras in the corner who appeared to be waving a couple of tangerine gay pride flags will be getting first period this morning...I'll go for maths. Hopefully it's a Dee teacher they've got:

"You there at the back with the tears in your eyes, what's 90 + 4?"

I wonder what the wee Utd Ultras in the corner who appeared to be waving a couple of tangerine gay pride flags will be getting first period this morning...I'll go for maths. Hopefully it's a Dee teacher they've got:

"You there at the back with the tears in your eyes, what's 90 + 4?"

90+4=post-45176-0-61960800-1439365408_thumb.j

Archived