The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

That goal from Greg Stewart though, fucking hell.

You really need to empty Dixon. He done well and kept Stewart on the outside then when the trouble was nearly gone he just steps out the way and allows Greg to come inside onto his left.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really need to empty Dixon. He done well and kept Stewart on the outside then when the trouble was nearly gone he just steps out the way and allows Greg to come inside onto his left.

Having just seen a replay on TV, you are right. Didn't see that at the time

I mind Jim Hamilton scoring a last minute winner for United in a 2-2 victory at Tannadice, epic celebrations that day, vaguely remember dancing about the six yard box.

I was there. Never mind the six yard box, one boy came out the East Stand and made it as far as the opposite penalty box before the pigs took him down. Very impressive pitch invasion.

Take it you were taps aff in that Glasgow boozer?

Tap, troosers, pants. I was on the verge of getting my second sock off when the barmaid's stern look suggested I'd already gone too far.

Sitting in the house fully naked now though. If any c**t wants to join the perty I'm available for £2 per-minute on various webcam sites under the pseudo-name "James_McPake_Fucksake".

What a time to be alive.

Have to agree here. As soon as he went off the game turned on its head. He controlled the game in the first half.

Can't get over the utter scenes at the end it was complete and utter chaos. I'm pretty sure someone used my shoulders as a springboard.

Great game.

Convinced you to be a Dee surely? Utter utter carnage at the end there.

He had a groin injury at the weekend.

Which makes your autocorrect interesting :lol:

:lol: I thought so, looked like me after ten minutes of 5s.

Pretty much my feelings. Obviously to lose that equaliser was nasty, but that was such a great second half. They're a young team, and the lack of experience cost us.

That goal from Greg Stewart though, fucking hell. So good that some guys in the GF Lower near me actually applauded it. They normally don't even applaud when United score.

Do you sit next to Gunboat by any chance?

What a fucking ending. I seen McPake sliding in and assumed he had no chance but what fucking scenes, kept looking at the ref and linesman assuming it couldn't be happening. Yet again we blew all our first half chances. Then we collapsed when Thompson went off, I was wanting him or Harkins off at half time as well :lol:

Great game and starting to be able to bare the derbies now. Utd fans continue to be a bit shite, silence until their winning and then back to silence as soon as we pulled a goal back.

Jeez, that united team looks really young and will surely develop as the season unfolds. Another game of missed chances but hard to be too disappointed tbh. I think we're closer to United this season, which is pleasing (still too early to really tell).

I had a poor view for the United goals but I'm guessing we need to tighten up at the back. Konrad had a few cracking tackles tbf and Holt looks like a great acquisition imo.

Absolute scenes at the end. Men, women and children all ecstatic. I even got a high-5 fae Gowser :wub:

I even got a high-5 fae Gowser :wub:

Should've telt him you were a cop, he would've followed it up by giving you the old "down below - too slow" routine then booted f**k out you. In a victorious manner, of course.

Archived