TODAY`S RESULTS

maurice shavez

2nd and 3rd division football isn't "high pressure or in the spotlight" by any stretch ffs!

Folk are really saying a guy who's performed to Andy's level couldn't comfortably play in the bottom 2 tiers of Scottish football when plenty of Juniors make the transition with ease every year?

Aye OK then. :unsure:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true

All about opinions and I stated mine. So went along to see how they were shaping up and was surprised how well they played against a premier league team.

You can have the best team on paper but doesn't mean your going to win things.

most 3rd and 2nd division keepers. In the SPL I would say he's better than Alexander (hearts) just my opinion but he's got everything in his locker. Would be interesting to see how much better he would become if he was training full time. I've said for last few years he's the best bar none in the juniors

Drug testing clearly needing introduced to junior football.

The Talbot No 1 before Leishman was Adam Strain. Strain went senior and was first choice for Queens Park for a spell.

Strain is not a quarter of the goalkeeper of Leishman.

Big Andy is a very good keeper but 3 or 4 times a season he will pull off a save that has to be seen to be believed like today. I remember other amazing saves against Clydebank and Petershill last season

The Talbot No 1 before Leishman was Adam Strain. Strain went senior and was first choice for Queens Park for a spell.

Strain is not a quarter of the goalkeeper of Leishman.

Big Andy is a very good keeper but 3 or 4 times a season he will pull off a save that has to be seen to be believed like today. I remember other amazing saves against Clydebank and Petershill last season

Why is it that in your opinion has he never went full time then?

Darvel are the poorest team I have seen at Blair park in 3 seasons, maybe just a poor day for Darvel but if they can't lift your game for hurlford then I can't see you winning or getting promoted out of the adl

Can't lift your game for hurlford??

Bit arrogant that one and don't forget where you've came from and could end up returning to.

Teams like darvel operate in a tiny budget unlike hurlford and are only doing their best .

has had chances to go but work family ect make it easier for him to stay. I've been lucky enough to work close up with him and he's even better than I initially thought

Defo not better than Neil Alexander and probably only in juniors as its his comfort zone if he made full time he would be probably average and get found out he might not be as good as people make him out to be

Archived