TODAY`S RESULTS

maurice shavez

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody has said he is the best but I do think we in the Junior game are lucky to have someone of his undoubted experience within our game.

Never said he wasn't either, just see how he gets on then judge. A lot of players have been senior then came junior for a last payoff and thought it would be easy. Not the case a lot of the time.

Shettleston 4 Thorniewood 0

Scott Anson looking to be over his injury problems with an impressive hatrick and Ricky McIntosh capping of a fine display with a well taken strike....

on the way to better things. Great 1st half display of everyone work for each other.

Maryhill 1 Yoker 3 ... bit flattering for the visitors as Maryhill played out most of second half with 9 men. Yoker awarded 2 pens ( one scored and another in the canal ). Maryhill looked to gave been denied a stonewaller as well. Onwards to Weds and and the Clydeside Classico.

Darvel are the poorest team I have seen at Blair park in 3 seasons, maybe just a poor day for Darvel but if they can't lift your game for hurlford then I can't see you winning or getting promoted out of the adl[/quote

Well done muirkirk tonight on your performance hope you enjoyed your experience at beechwood , in my opinion a better side than hurlford of the 70's 80's and 90's . Good luck with the rest of your season.

Archived