TODAY`S RESULTS

maurice shavez

My memory of Leishman v Hearts is the winning goal. Leishman collided with Slevin and sustained a head knock. But watch the clip and you'll see Slevin was pushed into the keeper by a Hearts player. Foul. But leven then the head knock was so obvious the referee should have blown to stop the action there and then.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deano don't think having an opinion is an embarrassment to this forum but that's your opinion and your entitled to it. Andy leishman for me is the best by a mile followed by ally brown both guys are top notch. Theres keepers who make worse mistakes than these boys on 50k a week and training full time. For me leishman and brown are very consistent which makes them stand out. For me big Andy has everything to go full time.

forgot to mention Adam strain who's next after the two mentioned he's always impressed when I've seen him

You took the time to reply though so you care ;)

Just trying to be constructive in a debate is that against the rules on here for you?

Bertha (sic) was raving about Beiths attacking prowess. The lad from Hurlford was right. This good self sustaining club are paying double the odds for Hurlford subs.

Bertha (sic) was raving about Beiths attacking prowess. The lad from Hurlford was right. This good self sustaining club are paying double the odds for Hurlford subs.

But only the lad that you're talking about was a bankies fan and it was bankies players he was talking about ( Campbell & Martin)

:lol: :lol: Great post :lol: :lol:

tbh I was expecting a bit more from Darvel after a good season last season and it being a derby game . I wonder if Darvel legend will keep bringing this result up every thread hurlford are mentioned in

Darvel have been running there mouths off about promotion etc. for weeks which sets them up for a huge fall if they don't achieve it. Why don't they do the work on the pitch first then run their mouths off. There's a fine line between cocky and confident.

Darvel have been running there mouths off about promotion etc. for weeks which sets them up for a huge fall if they don't achieve it. Why don't they do the work on the pitch first then run their mouths off. There's a fine line between cocky and confident.

Darvel have been running their mouths off! Don't think so maybe a couple of posters have been but as you know some people only post to noise teams up,this doesn't reflect on the club ffs.

Hurlford giving it billy bigbaws , you forget your own record before the money came? 22 games lost 22...not to mention the 101 goals conceded in they games.

once it runs out you will return to a no mark club.

Hurlford giving it billy bigbaws , you forget your own record before the money came? 22 games lost 22...not to mention the 101 goals conceded in they games.

See people post this alot about hurlford being nobodies etc but before the money invested into ground and team hurlford were a team who were up and down between adl and super first and then two years in superfirst then money came and super first title and to where they are now so not really correct as they weredoing ok before the money came along, better than darvel for sure.

once it runs out you will return to a no mark club.

why are people on darvels case,dont know much about the club but they seem to be doing ok.bad day at the office i think.its a struggle for these teams to survive year in year out.we nearly lost lugar last year.all i here now is we have money you have not,we are better than you.football is the game every one has there day.hurlford slagging a wee team because they cant afford players with senior experience,or players that can play at a higher level,lacks class,but then again you cant buy class.

I know and have played with both Andy and Ally. Big Andy is a quality keeper and has all the attributes to go upstairs and be a success. (If he wants to that is). Ally has already had a long career in the seniors and acquitted himself very well.

On a side note ally's kicking is very good and as previously stated with both feet.

Both guys are as good men as they are goalies and thankfully won't pay attention to any of this press good or bad.

All entitled to our opinions, but don't think many would disagree that they are the best two around just know.

Darvel have been running their mouths off! Don't think so maybe a couple of posters have been but as you know some people only post to noise teams up,this doesn't reflect on the club ffs.

I understand that and I know Darvel have a good run club but they should just concentrate on getting the job in hand done. After last year I have learned my lesson. haha

your definitely taking the piss now....

top 3 in Juniors is Grindlay then just below him you have Leishman and Semple.

Don't know who Grindlay is but he must be good for you to think he's better than Leishman and Semple. Those two are on a league of there own. The young lad Johnstone from Maybole is also a good keeper but will never be Talbot's No.1 when Leishman is there plus I think he's a tad small for a GK as well.

Don't know who Grindlay is but he must be good for you to think he's better than Leishman and Semple. Those two are on a league of there own. The young lad Johnstone from Maybole is also a good keeper but will never be Talbot's No.1 when Leishman is there plus I think he's a tad small for a GK as well.

Grindlay is the Beith keeper joining after over 300 games at senior level.

Left Dumbarton due to work commitments not the pish spouted by the Bankies fan.

Archived