Any budding medics or know-all c***s out there?

Makes them work better. The doctors don't want you to know this because you'll need to take less of them, so they'll get fewer backhanders from the pharmaceutical lobby.

Also, get a mate to pour your pints up your arse. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Cheers T-Dave, always rely on you for sound advice.

Grimbo

Main-line some brown, alternatively smoke it with a couple of crumbled down swedge.

Doesn't make it any better but feels as if it does, if the worst comes, chips, always chips.

flight-john-goodman.jpg

I've pulled all the muscles on my right side lower back & down my thigh.

I sort of slipped (sober, you judgemental c***s) down the communal stairs but in an attempt to right myself I twisted hip hop style & managed to prevent any blood type injury but as already mentioned pulled EVERY muscle in my lower back (right side). Pure agony.

I'm currently on Morrisons brand extra power pain relief caplets that inc' Paracetamol, Aspirin & caffeine. Well it says take 2 orally but nowt about taking any up the arse?

So any Doctor Kildare's in the house?

Would it be effectual to stick a couple up the rectum as well?

I'm also on ibruprofen (200mg). Are they any good up the arse too?

Grimbo

Ignore these charlatans. A bottle of Night Nurse washed down with a quarter bottle of Smirnoff, a few cocodamol, nurofen and paracetamol will see you right. And see if a nice lady from Pilton would agree to walk on your back in high heels (ideally one who doesn't like lots of chips).

I work for a GP and when I hurt my back, I was told to get up and keep moving. I was also told to get back to fucking work asap.

I work for a GP and when I hurt my back, I was told to get up and keep moving. I was also told to get back to fucking work asap.

Thats not fair, Addie. You save them bundles. They betray you, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked you. I don't care anymore.

If you're lucky it will be good aids if not then what song would you like at your funeral?

Not that soul 11 soul record above your head. I am still alive & gingerly going.

But should I take a turn for the worse I'd like "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" by The Smiths as the opener.

Then this whilst my coffin goes behind the curtains...

Then on the way out whilst all the folk are laughing/crying down the aisle, you have to get this fellae dress him in a dinner suit...

Thank you.

Grimbo

Archived