Clyde vs Queen's Park

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with this, I have no idea how they can keep reeling in the same folk with same patter season after season. It has to be the longest running wind up on this site.

Don't dare stop the "big club stuff" - it's superb. You post some shite, everyone else rips the utter pish out yer club and you get to post back with ha-ha-we-reeled-you-in. Surely that's a win-win!

To be fair, the only people who seem to take it seriously are some of your more "challenged" fans.

It's top bantz, as the kids say / used to say.

This halcyon period for Das Amachoors is pretty lame in context of the bigger picture....not one single minute of it has been spent outwith the bottom tier. Call it what you want.....Clyde fans' disillusionment with runnings of the club, refusal to accept pish performances, namechanges, etc....all voiced strongly......two wins in four days would change not a thing in terms of where Clyde can consider themselves.....firmly in the toilet with the nine diddiest clubs in the country. Yewtree, sorry KweePee, are to be patted on the head and told they're doing a grand job......especially with a support like the cast of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Meanwhile after a good scalp over high flyers Dumbarton annie still manages to mention Clyde on the match thread. I think obsessed is the word, isn't it?

Thanks for the mention, champ. Obsessed imo. Good to see you keeping track of the matches of your more illustrious league opponents. Forever in our shadow.

Archived