Clyde vs Queen's Park

Now that it's been universally accepted that Clyde will win and win handsomely against Stirling tomorrow afternoon, thoughts must turn to the quarterly shitfest that is a game against Gus MacPherson's Queen's Park. The aforementioned QP Head Coach appears to have reverted to type in recent weeks, with tidy build-up play up until the halfway line married with a downright refusal to play any sort of attacking football.

In contrast, Barry Ferguson's exponentially-curved trajectory into the stratosphere of football management has picked up the pace in recent months, with an array of superstar signings and two highly creditable performances against one of the least financially prudent football clubs in the world. It looks to me like it'll be another comfortable Clyde victory; can Gus shake off his side's underdog status to pinch a 0-0 draw?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm counting down the days until 23rd April 2016 when we'll get to witness the QP cloggers form a guard of honour and applaud the champions onto the Hampden turf.

this must be a record...............only 7 Clyde posts in and we have a voice of reason........well done, keep this level of improvement up and you might get below 5 by Xmas

Hopefully we've been saving our goals for this one. 300 minutes and counting without one. I trust that baby crew and the forty year old virgins will be on their best behaviour after their little internet sensation at Stirling?

Archived