Renfrew FC - New Western Park

Sharpal27

Renfrew FC will play their first match at New Western Park on Sat 8 August v Johnstone Burgh in the Sectional League Cup. KO 2 pm.

There will be a special edition of the RFC match day programme on sale for £1.

It has been a long time coming and the supporters owe a great big thanks to the RFC Committee for their tireless efforts in seeing the new community stadium coming to fruition.

Is the new ground beside the Normandy Hotel?

Slightly up a bit , towards the old ground, where B&Q used to be. I know one of the commitee members and the work these guys have put in, on and behind the scenes, is nothing short of a miracle. See nothing but good things for this club in the forseeable future and a long time to come. Well done to all involved and the very best wishes for the future.

Well done to everyone and It looks good for what it will do in terms of hosting loads of games but for me it's everything I don't like in modern day junior football grounds .

Every ground is like the same ground with synthetic and a small fence surrounding it and not a great deal else .

Ps; I know our own grounds got a slope ;)

Re community query. The ground belongs to Renfrew Football Club. Some of the local youths, amateur and a ladies team have become affiliated with Renfrew FC over the last few years all wearing the Renfrew FC colours etc and hence the self named "community club" now.

Well done to everyone and It looks good for what it will do in terms of hosting loads of games but for me it's everything I don't like in modern day junior football grounds .

Every ground is like the same ground with synthetic and a small fence surrounding it and not a great deal else .

Ps; I know our own grounds got a slope ;)

Loads of junior grounds with grass pitches like that also its a crakn venue

Archived