Sur7ivor

The Answers:

I believe there isn't a single one below that at least one team didn't get. Yes there was a typo. Congrats - that's what happens when you have to knock up new anagrams in 20mins

1. ihscgsnmdhentenenaerea - Dennis the Menace / Gnasher

2. xblaacrthinksemalm - Max Martin / Shellback

3. bbbotoariledmmgrydol - Tom Bombadil/Goldberry

4. oaowbwmornnaoprb - Paw Broon / Maw Broon

5. itnapscril - Patric / Lins

6. bnloooleeygriamonsnbabhno - Gorilla Monsoon / Bobby Heenan

7. jwuonyklsrieeqinahns - Lawrie Quinn / John Sykes

8. aumhuramanmsadtbearj - Tun Besar / Raja Muhammad

9. owrsoggemefesdbaignamisga - Frodo Baggins / Samwise Gamgee

10. dgdriahcriiclieearer - Charlie Reid / Craig Reid

11. akaaonataktpt - Pat Tanaka/ Kato

12. trbriichaarrittnstakllleweetudt - Richard Brittain/Stuart Kettlewell

13. swdealntorsitaeerfhy - Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran

14. gcntsiksieuhlohaduj - Hulk Hogan - Sid Justice

15. iiweocgdraeealmb - Graeme Cowie/AdLib

Shite host/shambles etc etc. If the captains want to vote me off as host then fair enough, they can discuss it and vote in the captains thread. Otherwise business as usual

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie and Craig Reid is the one I'm beeling about. There are literally 2 Scottish musicals - Brigadoon and Sunshine on Leith, can't believe I never managed that one.

Yep. I was looking for actors in the film rather than the musicians. Cannot believe that didn't cross my mind.

Charlie and Craig Reid is the one I'm beeling about. There are literally 2 Scottish musicals - Brigadoon and Sunshine on Leith, can't believe I never managed that one.

Pathetic. #Lionblood got it within 5 minutes :D

I'm relatively pleased with that. Decent stuff from Team Hippos. Lionblood postpone the inevitable bloodbath for one round at least, but as I commented, story of the night has to the pathetic showing from Sooky's motley crew of misfits, Tories and losers.

The Survivor equivalent of Barcelona, The 1992 USA Basketball team, 1985 Chicago Bears and The new Zealand Rugby team combined. There won't be a bloodbath, mainly because we all respect each other highly but secondly because we aren't going to lose a game we're that dominant.

Good effort from the Underfoxes btw.

Despite the other captains' attempts to sabotage LionBlood's chances of winning, it's relatively pleasing to see that it had no effect on the final result.

What attempts did we make to sabotage exactly?

Archived