SLFL Webshite

superbigal

I was getting a message on LL website live scores service that: "Unfortunately, this event has reached the capacity set by the host"... Don't know what that is about; I suppose it might be positive PR if demand overwhelmed it!

BBC much improved this season, games fairly up to speed and with scorers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live-scores

That website had been a pile off shite from day 1

Sometimes it's a good idea to ask yourself how much of a help you are to things before criticising others who are trying their best.

After doing it with the Threave guys on Saturday and Colts tonight the new app is taking a bit of getting used to. Least of all trying to do it with everything else that is going on as well. Fingers crossed for Saturday think we just about have the hang of it.

Tonight we also had a problem with visitors to the Live Blog not being bale to see it. The Live Blog was setup for a maximum of 7,000 users at any one time and tonight just before half time in the matches 7,000 users had the Blog open on a browser or a device. This will be fixed for Saturday's fixtures.

Impressive reason, tbf.

EDIT: It may not be helped by gamblers, IIRC. Occasionally the old EOS website got overwhelmed on midweeks and supposedly that was the reason. Tonight there were only a few Champions League games, plus LL games, on PA and vidiprinter.

Tonight we also had a problem with visitors to the Live Blog not being bale to see it. The Live Blog was setup for a maximum of 7,000 users at any one time and tonight just before half time in the matches 7,000 users had the Blog open on a browser or a device. This will be fixed for Saturday's fixtures.

Impressive reason, tbf.

It is HJ ... it's unfortunate it's not got off to as good a start as it could have but it's ambitious and will be great when it's fully working.

Sometimes it's a good idea to ask yourself how much of a help you are to things before criticising others who are trying their best.

After doing it with the Threave guys on Saturday and Colts tonight the new app is taking a bit of getting used to. Least of all trying to do it with everything else that is going on as well. Fingers crossed for Saturday think we just about have the hang of it.

yeh your right.im maybe jumping the gun a bit.il give it 4 seasons before coming to a conclusion

Sorry - we are not here to provide untruths. An explanation has been given to the issues faced tonight.

1100 likes on the Facebook page and on a wed night there over 7000 using the live blog.........mmmmmm

Spartans website once had 3800+ viewers on simultaneously. Sadly it crashed after that.

A these things happen. League trying to do it on the keep. I don't agree with that, but I have a lot of respect for those who do it for free. Without there would be nothing at all.

In case it's been overlooked a FULL league programme did take place tonight.yet all we get is complaints aboot the LL website. Howay folks let's get round to talking aboot what it's all aboot and that's the fitba on the park!! Not one report or mention on p&b about tonight's games and no much from last Saturday either. This site is fast becoming a right borefest!!!

And the 2,400 twitter followers as well the 1500 or so folk who visit the site each day.

I would imagine the 1100 fb followers are part off the 2400 twitter followers unless u think differently....last night is not my issue it's been a very poor website in design and connectivity from day one.with promises to be fixed over the course off 2 seasons.....

Archived